Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    kutekool_22 Guest

THANKS FOR CORRECTION TDOL!!

Thanks you for your correction i'll be carefull with the rest of stuff for the next time but now onwards what should i do?
    will wait to reply,

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would be better to post in the thread in which you started your topic. That way we can keep track of what you are talking about. (Just a friendly reminder.)

Tdol is a good teacher. He has been quite helpful to many learners.

:)

kutekool_22 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RonBee
    It would be better to post in the thread in which you started your topic. That way we can keep track of what you are talking about. (Just a friendly reminder.)

Tdol is a good teacher. He has been quite helpful to many learners.

alrite thank you so much Ron Bee..infect i am new here and don;don't know much about but from now i'll be careful and will be in thread....thanks for your reminding. I am glad that i have a friend like you and Tdol..thank you so much for your help.
    Now tell me what should i do onwards?which help me in start writing.thank you will wait for the respond take care ,
    Regards,

Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Japan
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK- I'll reply a bit later when I've finished work.

Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Japan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try a longer piece.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    How should you start writing? Pick something to write about. You could talk about how you found this forum. What were you doing? Did you have a question you wanted answered? How was it handled? Were you satisfied with the answer? Do you think this forum will help you with your English?

kutekool_22 Guest
    How should you start writing? Pick something to write about. You could talk about how you found this forum. What were you doing? Did you have a question you wanted answered? How was it handled? Were you satisfied with the answer? Do you think this forum will help you with your English?

Alrite RonBee thanks for giving me some guide line i will start writing not tomorrow but from today and at the same time i hope that you will correct my mistakes which helps me in improving my english.
    First of all i would like to thanks to the Organisers of this site.Who has made such a brilliant site through which one can easily imporves language.Here one can find all the topics in respect of English Language. And the teacher here are too good they are too cooperative, admiring,sympthatic and understanding. One can not think that he or she is in the stage of learning.
    Yes I have one question with you and with Tdol that "Will I be able to write like you?and as helpful as you people are?and as good as you are?and when i'll be able to have a good command over my English?
    will look forward for the reply Take care ,

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kutekool_22

Alrite RonBee thanks for giving me some guide line i will start writing not tomorrow but from today and at the same time i hope that you will correct my mistakes which helps me in improving my english.
    First of all i would like to thanks to the Organisers of this site.Who has made such a brilliant site through which one can easily imporves language.Here one can find all the topics in respect of English Language. And the teacher here are too good they are too cooperative, admiring,sympthatic and understanding. One can not think that he or she is in the stage of learning.
    Yes I have one question with you and with Tdol that "Will I be able to write like you?and as helpful as you people are?and as good as you are?and when i'll be able to have a good command over my English?
    Okay, Kute! I'll do what I can. I will "translate" your comments into idiomatic English and also make some comments and suggestions.

• All right, RonBee! Thanks for giving me some guidelines. I won't wait until tomorrow, but I will start writing today. At the same time, I hope you will correct my mistakes, because that will help me to improve my English.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    • First of all, I would like to thank the organizers of this site. They have put together a brilliant site which is helpful to anybody wanting to improve their English. Here people can find any kind of help they need as far as learning the English language. The teachers here are kind, patient, and knowledgeable. It's great!

I know I changed things a bit, but you can't use "too cooperative", and "too good" doesn't usually make sense.

• I have one question for you and Tdol--will I ever be able to write like you? Will I ever be as helpful as you are? Will I someday have as good a command of the English language as you do?

Say: "I look forward to your reply."

As for those questions, that is up to you.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your next assignment is to briefly describe the weather in Karachi over the last few days. Has it been rainy? Sunny? Cloudy? Windy? Has the weather been enjoyable?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast