Post Thanks / Like

Default plz help plz zzz

Topics: your parents want to let (giving on rent) a flat to foreign student.
    give information 1)where the house situated in which region.
    2)on which floor,how many rooms and which type of furniture.
    and at what price i want to give on rent to somebody.
    My parents want to let a flat to foreign student. This flat is situation not far from the centre. There is a stop where you can take any bus, shuttle mini-bus or trolleybus. So you can easily get to any place of the city. Our flat is on the third floor. There are two bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom and a toilet in it. In the kitchen you can cook your meals on the stove or heat in microwave oven. You may keep your foodstuff in the refrigerator. There is also table with four chairs around it and a cupboard in the kitchen.
    One of the rooms is big enough another one is a bit smaller. In the small room there is desk beside the window near the bookshelf. There is a bed and a bedside table with the lamp and alarmclock.Another
    Room has a TV set to the right of the balcony door. There are also two comfortable armchairs and a sofa in the room. Our flat is very cosy and you should take care of the things in it. The month rent you have to pay to my parents is 5000 rupees. It is not allowed to organize great parties and make noise after 10pm

Plz add ending plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz it is a request
    Last edited by ghai_prince13; 10-Mar-2007 at 17:30.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: plz help plz zzz

Quote Originally Posted by ghai_prince13 View Post
    Topics: your parents want to let (giving on rent) a flat to foreign student.
    give information 1)where the house situated in which region.
    2)on which floor,how many rooms and which type of furniture.
    and at what price i want to give on rent to somebody.
    My parents want to let a flat to foreign student. This flat is situation not far from the centre. There is a stop where you can take any bus, shuttle mini-bus or trolleybus. So you can easily get to any place of the city. Our flat is on the third floor. There are two bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom and a toilet in it. In the kitchen you can cook your meals on the stove or heat in microwave oven. You may keep your foodstuff in the refrigerator. There is also table with four chairs around it and a cupboard in the kitchen.
    One of the rooms is big enough another one is a bit smaller. In the small room there is desk beside the window near the bookshelf. There is a bed and a bedside table with the lamp and alarmclock.Another
    Room has a TV set to the right of the balcony door. There are also two comfortable armchairs and a sofa in the room. Our flat is very cosy and you should take care of the things in it. The month rent you have to pay to my parents is 5000 rupees. It is not allowed to organize great parties and make noise after 10pm

Plz add ending plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz it is a request

In my opinion, the reason that so many people have reviewed your post without responding is that none of us know what you're talking about, or what exactly it is you're asking for.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: plz help plz zzz

If it's a letter I would simply make a friendly introduction and then a listing of all the facts related to the flat:
    - how big is the flat
    - cost of the flat
    - where is it
    - transport connnection
    - terms or arrangements for living there

And then a nice and friendly ending for the letter