Post Thanks / Like

Default plz check my essay plzzzzz

Topics: your parents want to let (giving on rent) a flat to foreign student.
    give information 1)where the house situated in which region.
    2)on which floor,how many rooms and which type of furniture.
    and at what price i want to give on rent to somebody.
    My parents want to let a flat to foreign student.The cobbled streets in this part of town are smaller and narrower than elsewhere in the city.This flat is situation not far from the centre, church and park. There is a stop where you can take any bus, shuttle mini-bus or trolleybus. The stairway is wide and carpeted and leads to interior balconies which rim the courtyard. Our flat, on the third floor, looks out into the courtyard . Through the double doors you enter a small hallway. Walking straight ahead takes you into the living room and kitchen corner. There's a small glass table and two chairs for dining on.In the kitchen you'll find a full set of pots and pans, dishes, silverware, a 'fridge, a microwave, and stove top burners so if you want to cook in you can!
    luxurious double bed awaits in the bedroom, and the window looks away from the courtyard so late sleepers won't be bothered by noise! When you open the blinds, you can see outside to a park. In the bedroom, there are some relaxing things you like to do. For example, you like to listen to classical and romantic music. You feel relaxed and at peace when I listen to classical music. Sometimes you like to watch TV when there is a good movie. There is also a stereo and to get to sleep with and an alarm clock to wake up by. If another person or couple wants to share the flat, the sofa in the living room pulls out into a second double bed.near the kitchen there is a gas water,toilet and shower along with a beautiful mirror.
    The flat is pretty, and you like to see everything clean. You should take care of the things in it. The month rent you have to pay to my parents is 5000 rupees.
    Last edited by ghai_prince13; 10-Mar-2007 at 20:04.

samore is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: plz check my essay plzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by ghai_prince13 View Post

My parents want to let a flat to foreign student.
    The cobbled streets in this part of town are smaller and narrower than elsewhere in the city.This flat is situated near (mention some mall or shopping centre) whichis not far from (mention name of the chrust) church and park. There is a stop where you can take any bus, shuttle mini-bus or trolleybus.
    my building's name is XYZ and is in yellow color with red bricks.There is a
    stairway at the entrance which is wide and carpeted and leads to an interior balcony which rims the courtyard. Our flat, on the third floor, looks out into the courtyard. Through the double doors you enter a small hallway. Walking straight ahead you can see the living room and kitchen corner. There's a small glass table and two chairs for dining (no need for ‘on’) . In the kitchen, you'll find a full set of pots and pans, dishes, silverware, a fridge, a microwave, and stove top burners so if you wish to cook.

Luxurious double bed awaits in the bedroom, and the window looks away from the peaceful courtyard (so late sleepers won't be (no need) bothered by noise! )When you open the curtains or drapes you will see a beautiful park. In the bedroom, you can find a television for your enjoyment and a stereo set with an alaram function to wake you up with the music of your choice. (You feel relaxed and at peace when I listen to classical music)does not make sense). Should anyone else accompany you for the night, a sofa cum bed is also available for your comfort.(should anyone means if anyone wants to come and spend the night okai.. the english is not wroong so dun worry ). The room comes with an attached wash room or toilet for your privacy. All this facilty is available to you only at one condition; the renter or paying guest or tenant should abide by the rules, like not making a lot of noise in the house and by coming home as early as possible. The monthly rent that you have to pay to my parents would be 5000 rupees non negotiable.For further information regarding the flat, please call MR xyz on 009198123 (your fathers name and mobile number). Thank you.
    hey ghai i hope u like it kid....

The cobbled streets in this part of town are smaller and narrower than elsewhere in the city.This flat is situated near (mention some mall or shopping centre) whichis not far from (mention name of the chrust) church and park. There is a stop where you can take any bus, shuttle mini-bus or trolleybus.
    stairway at the entrance which is wide and carpeted and leads to an interior balcony which rims the courtyard. Our flat, on the third floor, looks out into the courtyard. Through the double doors you enter a small hallway. Walking straight ahead you can see the living room and kitchen corner. There's a small glass table and two chairs for dining (no need for ‘on’) . In the kitchen, you'll find a full set of pots and pans, dishes, silverware, a fridge, a microwave, and stove top burners so if you wish to cook.

Luxurious double bed awaits in the bedroom, and the window looks away from the peaceful courtyard (so late sleepers won't be (no need) bothered by noise! )When you open the curtains or drapes you will see a beautiful park. In the bedroom, you can find a television for your enjoyment and a stereo set with an alaram function to wake you up with the music of your choice. (You feel relaxed and at peace when I listen to classical music)does not make sense). Should anyone else accompany you for the night, a sofa cum bed is also available for your comfort.(should anyone means if anyone wants to come and spend the night okai.. the english is not wroong so dun worry ). The room comes with an attached wash room or toilet for your privacy. All this facilty is available to you only at one condition; the renter or paying guest or tenant should abide by the rules, like not making a lot of noise in the house and by coming home as early as possible. The monthly rent that you have to pay to my parents would be 5000 rupees non negotiable.For further information regarding the flat, please call MR xyz on 009198123 (your fathers name and mobile number). Thank you.

samore is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: plz check my essay plzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by ghai_prince13 View Post
    My parents want to let a flat to foreign student.The cobbled streets in this part of town are smaller and narrower than elsewhere in the city.This flat is situation not far from the centre, church and park. There is a stop where you can take any bus, shuttle mini-bus or trolleybus. The stairway is wide and carpeted and leads to interior balconies which rim the courtyard. Our flat, on the third floor, looks out into the courtyard . Through the double doors you enter a small hallway. Walking straight ahead takes you into the living room and kitchen corner. There's a small glass table and two chairs for dining on.In the kitchen you'll find a full set of pots and pans, dishes, silverware, a 'fridge, a microwave, and stove top burners so if you want to cook in you can!
    luxurious double bed awaits in the bedroom, and the window looks away from the courtyard so late sleepers won't be bothered by noise! When you open the blinds, you can see outside to a park. In the bedroom, there are some relaxing things you like to do. For example, you like to listen to classical and romantic music. You feel relaxed and at peace when I listen to classical music. Sometimes you like to watch TV when there is a good movie. There is also a stereo and to get to sleep with and an alarm clock to wake up by. If another person or couple wants to share the flat, the sofa in the living room pulls out into a second double bed.near the kitchen there is a gas water,toilet and shower along with a beautiful mirror.
    The flat is pretty, and you like to see everything clean. You should take care of the things in it. The month rent you have to pay to my parents is 5000 rupees.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: plz check my essay plzzzzz

thanks for helping