Post Thanks / Like

Default Correction Please

Hi Experts,

Could someone help me with my writings. Many thanks in advance.

• SC is solely a collecting agent on behalf of Cout LTD while a contractual obligation for the purchace of acc.sys package and the accessories is between the respective applicant or agent and Cout LTD.

• The SC dept. will honors any cancellation request made known by the applicant within 7 days after the application date. If cancellation is made after the free look period, the agent's commission will be deducted for any cost incurred for transportation insurance and courier for the acc.sys accessories. Cout LTD is only an intermediary in this arrangement and hence cannot held responsibilities for any defect of the acc.sys Accessories.

• Please note that there is no insurance coverage provided for the acc.sys Carry at your own risks.

Upon signing this portion by the authorized signature, The company hereby agrees to undertake, that if the agent is terminated by the Company or resign for whatever reason, collection on all outstanding debts from the above agent’s commission to recover the balance of the outstanding loan amount until it is fully paid up.

Thanks

hegedusviktoria is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Correction Please

Hello Citeaux!

Though I wouldn't call myself an expert, I've been studying legal English, so I'll try to help you.
    I indicated my corrections with velvet colour. Some parts were really obscure, I'm not sure if I got the right meaning..

• As SC is solely a collecting agent on behalf of Cout LTD, a contractual obligation to purchase acc.sys package and the accessories thereof only arises between the respective applicant or agent and Cout LTD.
    • The SC dept. accepts cancellation requests, reported by the purchaser, within 7 days after the date of receiving the package. In the event a cancellation ismade after the free trial period, the agent's commission fee (?) and any costs incurred in connection with transportation, insurance or courier-delivery of the acc.sys Accessories will be deducted from the purchase price (?). Cout LTD is only an intermediary in this agreement, and hence cannot take any responsibilities for defects of the acc.sys Accessories.
    • Please note that no insurance coverage is provided for the acc.sys Accessories.
    Upon signing this counterpart by the authorized signature, the company hereby undertakes to collect all outstanding debts from the above-mentioned agent’s commission and to refund the balance of the outstanding loan amount until it is fully paid, if the agent is dismissed by the Company or resigns for any reason.

Hope you like this version.

Kind regards: V