Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: sexed up

    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

    • Join Date: Nov 2002
    • Posts: 3,410
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #11
    I missed it too.
    I'm not a teacher, so please consider any advice I give in that context.


    • Join Date: Mar 2004
    • Posts: 258
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by tdol
    If it's a song lyric, then 'sexed up' is more likely to mean sexually aroused.
    I also think it could be a song lyric. Do you know that song " I wanna sex you up". I am not sure who sang this song originally, but in Germany a newcomer called " Overground" has sung the song.


    • Join Date: Apr 2003
    • Posts: 519
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by henry

    I also think it could be a song lyric. Do you know that song " I wanna sex you up". I am not sure who sang this song originally, but in Germany a newcomer called " Overground" has sung the song.
    I'm revealing how sad I am here by knowing this, but it was a group called 'Color me bad'.


    • Join Date: Mar 2004
    • Posts: 258
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #14
    [quote="shane"]
    Quote Originally Posted by henry

    I'm revealing how sad I am here by knowing this, but it was a group called 'Color me bad'.
    Could you please tell me more about them?
    It would be very nice!
    :D

  1. Casiopea's Avatar

    • Join Date: Sep 2003
    • Posts: 12,970
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #15
    [quote="henry"]
    Quote Originally Posted by shane
    Quote Originally Posted by henry

    I'm revealing how sad I am here by knowing this, but it was a group called 'Color me bad'.
    Could you please tell me more about them?
    It would be very nice!
    :D
    Is this the same band?

    Color Me Badd (Click here)



    • Join Date: Mar 2004
    • Posts: 258
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #16
    [quote="Casiopea"][quote="henry"][quote="shane"]
    Quote Originally Posted by henry

    Is this the same band?

    Color Me Badd (Click here)

    No, what I meant was a new pop band from Germany. They've apparently re-sung the song from Color me Badd.


    • Join Date: Apr 2003
    • Posts: 519
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Casiopea
    Is this the same band?

    Color Me Badd (Click here)
    Bah, a Geocities link. Geocities are blocked in China. :(

    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Japan

    • Join Date: Nov 2002
    • Posts: 44,225
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #18
    You're not missing that much.

    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

    • Join Date: Nov 2002
    • Posts: 3,410
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #19
    I'm not a teacher, so please consider any advice I give in that context.


    • Join Date: Apr 2003
    • Posts: 519
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #20
    Thanks Red, but I don't think I'll miss much sleep if I miss out on a Color me badd link. ;)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. sexed up
    By Anonymous in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-Apr-2004, 09:48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •