Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    hardy is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Edit my paragraph please

World’s population has been increasing very fast and if it continues at the current rate than our planet will not have enough space for the required shelters. The world has limited resources and keeping this in view, many organizations are looking for the strategies to control rapid population growth. Population control is the best way to tackle this problem. Research has shown that world’s seventy percent population lives in Third World countries. Therefore, I strongly believe that the population control should be the top priority of the every developing country in order to become a developed country.

Most people of the Third world are poor and they are not able to raise their families adequately. Reason is simple. They have big families and their earning sources are limited because of limited job opportunities and resources. Hundreds and thousands of aspirants apply for one job. Education level is low because excess population has been depriving them from effective and modern education. As a result, the job less younger generation of the developing countries is living in depression and frustration. And, to fulfill their needs and desires they are becoming pawns of the extremists, who are continuously looking for these vulnerable targets. The crime rate is also very high in highly populated countries.

Population control is the key of happiness and the sooner the Third World realizes it, it will be better. Less population and lots of job and business opportunities will certainly improve the living standard of the Third World.

Population control is not only necessary for economic development but for social structure of any society and it is capable of addressing other serious problem of gender balance in developing world. Many Third World nations still do not have modern medical facilities. Therefore, the death rate of pregnant women and infants is very high in comparison to the First and second world. Generally, in villages midwives, with herbal medicines, help in delivery. If the case becomes complicated than due to lack of doctors and medical treatment pregnant woman and newborn babies die. According to WHO, death rate of children, below the age of five, is also very high in developing countries and the reason is inadequate medical facilities and sanitation.

The points I have mentioned are sufficient to prove that the population control should be the top most priority of the Third world countries so that they should not always remain in the category of the poor countries.

Note: Teachers or moderaters please check that the piece I have rewritten is correct or contain some errors.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bianca View Post

in Third World countries - "in the Third World countries"
    I was offering a correction to the original poster, esophogea.

If you can do better, please try.

No, it is not in the Third World countries but in Third World countries.

~R

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hardy View Post
    World’s population has been increasing very fast and if it continues at the current rate than our planet will not have enough space for the required shelters. The world has limited resources and keeping this in view, many organizations are looking for the strategies to control rapid population growth. Population control is the best way to tackle this problem. Research has shown that world’s seventy percent population lives in Third World countries. Therefore, I strongly believe that the population control should be the top priority of the every developing country in order to become a developed country.
    The world's population has been increasing very fast and if it (population growth) continues at the current rate then our planet will not have enough space to support the population. The world has limited resources, and keeping this in view, many organizations are looking for strategies to control population growth. Population control is the best way to tackle this problem. Research has shown that seventy percent of the world's population lives in Third World countries. Therefore, I strongly believe that population control should be the top priority of the every developing country.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2