Post Thanks / Like

Default please help me very fast?

Hello

I am Salam For Ever from Syria , I am suffering from English language so how can help me . and also I have this home work in university so how can help me in this home work and sent it to me to give it to teacher . but I didn’t have enough time . just to the Friday
    And in Saturday morning I will give it to teacher > <
    Which it :
    Quote: from the teacher
    Write paragraphs about, the things that you would like to learn about ( maybe languahes, sport, playing musical instrument…), and why you would like to learn about . in 125 worlds .

So please who can help me very fast hopeully yes

Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: please help me very fast?

We never do homework for people.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tdol View Post
    We never do homework for people.

yes thank you so much that very honor for evey one here

but i do my home work here but you can help me to correct it in grammar ??

my home work

To learn try to unlearn what you learn form the past, but we need more and more time to learn.
    What would you like to learn about?
    I would like to play musical instruments so; I would like to learn how to play a Guitar
    The instrument I would like to play is the guitar because you could play almost every kind of music, rock, love, country and more it seems easy to learn. But to know all those kinds of music played on the guitar, it takes an awful lot of practice
    I like it a lot. It is fun to play. I have one of my own at home. It is very cool and it makes pretty sounds
    But if you ask me why you would like to learn about?
    Because I could play the songs I like and I would show my parents that I am talented so they could be proud for me. Also, when I marry, I can sing to my love at night with the guitar.
    Not yet I want to be in a band and it has been my life-long dream to learn. I also just love to listen to what sounds they make. It gets me happy.
    Yes I will show people how great a job I can do.

Post Thanks / Like

Default another one ?

here its another one and i hope you can to correct it in grammar ?

All the time we are as human feel in our desire. Some one what to die, some one want
    Fight all of that we do on holiday but for me I was visited my love in Spain.
    I don't like going on holidays. You spend too much money and you always come back more tired than you were. Best holiday would be a few days off work to stay in bed
    But I will speak about gold holiday that I love it so much.
    I was spending 6 days in Spain for the first time I visited it.
    It was the best time I spent with my love in Spain We knew each other before, but we really spent good time together for first meeting .we didn’t just sit in the beach all day like some lovers do.
    We raveled all over Spain and visited all the monuments and historic places, beaches, Spanish factory and rugs. It‘s was fantastic and the beach was to die for.
    We had breakfast for this really nice Spanish farm/cottage it was so nice and clean for a farm buffet breakfast was Gory!!
    I remember aurora cooked some horrible food but we ate it no matter because we were so hungry it was beans an more beans an lots of pasta ,but saying that we all did have a great time still got loads of our photos in my love album now .
    I've always wanted to go there and we had beautiful weather, I couldn’t forget her when she was sleep in my arms the Scenery was amazing and it was just so much fun!
    The country was very modern, everything was cheap and colorful, the food was fantastic and during summer the stalls at the market was beautiful.
    The only problems I had was the language, I couldn't speak Spanish very well but I managed to get by As for not being able to speak Spanish, some of the Spanish’s were very offended by this and refused to try and communicate with me because I only spoke English, French and little Spanish .
    Not yet this holiday given to me more Experience of discovery I have to accept a different way of life.
    My over all experience of Spain was fantastic and would love to live there apart from not being able to speak the language!
    I wish I could go back!

Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

To learn try to unlearn what you learn form the past- To learn, you have to try to unlearn what you have previously learned
    play a Guitar - play the guitar
    why you would like to learn about?- why I like to learn it.
    Not yet - Not yet-
    It gets me happy- makes

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: please help me very fast?

Tdol thank you very much but, what about the secound .