Post Thanks / Like

Default Is there any mistakes?

Hi there,

I've written something for homework and I would like to know if there are any mistakes.

Thanks.

I think that religion shouldn’t be taught as a doctirne but as an important part of occidental culture. I work as a teacher in a High School and I was kind of shoked the other day when the Philosophy teacher explained to me that a pupil has asked pointing to a picture of Saint Thomas in a middle of a class: “What is this kind of dish that is this man wearing on the head?”. That’s why I reckon as important that pupils have at least a general knowledege in Cristian and Catholic religion. This is an important part of ourselves and can help them to understand better our present culture and society.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Is there any mistakes?

Quote Originally Posted by silviasabater_2000 View Post
    Hi there,
    I've written something for homework and I would like to know if there are any mistakes.
    Thanks.
    I think that religion shouldn’t be taught as a doctrine but as an important part of occidental (western)culture. I work as a teacher in a High School and I was kind of shocked the other day when the Philosophy teacher explained to me that a pupil had asked, pointing to a picture of Saint Thomas, in the middle of a class: “What is this kind of dish that this man is wearing on the(his) head?”. That’s why I reckon as important (I consider very important) that pupils have at least a general knowledege of Christian and Catholic religion. This is an important part of ourselves and can help them to understand better our present culture and society.
    q's MO