sw33tv is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Can Someone Please Help Edit My Essay

[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Question 2[/font]

[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Many businesses are taking advantage of the numerous capabilities the Internet can offer. The Internet will reduce processes for my software company and will be able to offer my customers, employees and service partners’ greater value. [/font]
    [FONT='Times New Roman','serif']In order to assess the performance of the distributors I would want to capture certain information which will help me understand their effectiveness. Firstly, it would be important to examine the demographics of who they are distributing the software to. This information will ensure they are selling to the right target market. Finding out more information on consumers behaviors will be a good indictor of whether the distributors are matching the product to the right customer. Customer satisfaction indicators could be measured by the number of returns, customer complaints, referrals, lost customers, and the demand of the product. Knowing our customer is essential in serving them with the best service to enhance their satisfaction. It may also be important to look at the quality of service the distributors are providing such as the length of time the product takes to reach the consumer, and also the support the customer receives. These will help indicate where the gaps are and thus indicate what areas need improving.[/font]
    [FONT='Times New Roman','serif'] Incorporating online capabilities would enhance the processes my company current facilitates. The fact that my software is customizable indicates that the Internet could be a great place to feature the software. XML technologies can be integrated to create more interactive applications, also it can be used to include secure ordering system. Customers will be able to order the features they want and customize it to their preferences. This self-service feature will reduce costs as there would be no need for the distributors. It will also reduce the inventory levels as the software would not be left idle because the customers will order what they want and will be delivered in a short turnaround time. [/font]
    [FONT='Times New Roman','serif']In addition, the website can also include a support service where they can get direct help instead of going through a lengthy process. The employees will need to be trained on technical support as well as customer service skills to increase customer stratification levels. With expanding the business online my employees will also need to be trained to use the Internet applications to further their product knowledge and skills. The transition to the Internet would provide my company and the customers many benefits. It would offer the customers a customizable product while receiving top quality service. For the company it will reduce costs and generate more revenue. [/font]

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Can Someone Please Help Edit My Essay

Quote Originally Posted by sw33tv View Post
    Many businesses are taking advantage of the numerous capabilities the Internet can offer. The Internet will reduce processes for my software company and will be able to offer my customers, employees and service partners’ greater value.
    Many businesses are using the Internet as a resource.
    Make paragraphs! Delete everything that is not supposed to be showing.

~R