Thread: plz check this

Post Thanks / Like

Default plz check this

Think that, you have been to other countries. You want to buy a dictionary in books shop. Tell to your friend about this.1)you ask help from shop assistant 2) who and how did help you.
    I love reading books very much. It is one of my best hobbies. Reading books gives us a lot useful information it develop our thinking and broadens our outlook.
    When I was in India .I joined our courses library club. In our club, we used to read, learn poem etc.but some time I didnít understand the meaning in the books and in poems. So I decided to buy a monolingual (English-English) dictionary. During that day there was book exbhition.i decided to go there it was very difficult for me to find so I asked shop assistant. He offered me some new edition. It should have cd so I can easily use by my computer. He should me many types of dictionaries just like two dictionary Longman and oxford. it was publish in London by Douglas briber and john well decided to buy Longman dictionary. it is very convenient for users. Itís pocket dictionary. it cost ten dollar thanks kindly to shop assistant.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: plz check this

Quote Originally Posted by ghai_prince13 View Post
    Think that, you have been to other countries. You want to buy a dictionary in books shop. Tell to your friend about this.1)you ask help from shop assistant 2) who and how did help you.
    I love reading books very much. It is one of my best hobbies. Reading books gives us a lot useful information it develop our thinking and broadens our outlook.
    When I was in India .I joined our courses library club. In our club, we used to read, learn poem etc.but some time I didnít understand the meaning in the books and in poems. So I decided to buy a monolingual (English-English) dictionary. During that day there was book exbhition.i decided to go there it was very difficult for me to find so I asked shop assistant. He offered me some new edition. It should have cd so I can easily use by my computer. He should me many types of dictionaries just like two dictionary Longman and oxford. it was publish in London by Douglas briber and john well decided to buy Longman dictionary. it is very convenient for users. Itís pocket dictionary. it cost ten dollar thanks kindly to shop assistant.

A lot : must be a lot of or lots of
    It develop: it develops
    some new edition: editions
    he should me : he suggested me (should is a modal verb.It isn't a verb)
    two dictionary: two dictionaries (two is plural)
    Proper names are written with capital letters: Oxford, Douglas Briber, John Well.
    It was publish : It was published ( this sentence is passive. Verb3 is used.)
    Before decided 'I' (subject) must come because subject changed.( It was published, I decided)
    It cost : It costs (It is singular).
    Thanks to kindly shop assistant.
    Kindly qualifies shop assistant.