shoog is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default important , i am really in trouple help me please.....

i want a help please , i am in troupled i want one to correct my essay , my first language is arabic ,i will be thankful if one can help me pleeeese....
    my essay ....

School Of Life

Life is a unique experience for every single person , in our life we learn and experience the most difficult and easiest tests ,and we face our reality. Life’s experiences are important which helps us to learn something new every day, and every moment.
    We should avoid our mistakes that we did and over come our failed experience to stand up again on our own two feet, and try to succeed. Every lesson we learn through our experience that affects us to be stronger. We should accept every experience to become better, even it is good or bad. In this essay I want to tell you about some lessons that I have learned from life and the experiences that I have had .

The first lesson that I have learned is that you should never miss a chance to tell people that you love them, and if there is any problem, solve it immediately . Life is not something immortal, and time is running away if we are not profit from it. People that you love may get lost if you aren’t show them how much you love and need them.
    One day I faced a problem with someone who I considered as my brother and I really love him, even until this moment. I made a mistake when I delayed meeting him and discussing the problem, and saying I love you, because destiny didn’t save him for me. After 5 days he was with God. He had an accident that took his life. I really miss him and his ,the person was my uncle. So don't wait until you are standing at the foot of their grave and crying. Pick up the phone today and call them, just to say, “I love you” and solve the problem if there is one.
    The second lesson that I have learned is that a troubled time create a better relationship and rebuild that relationship to put it in a righter place. One of the great things that my mother taught me was honesty . She always requested me to be honest with everyone even in a troubled situation. When I was 14 years old I didn’t have a good relationship with my mother ,always we are both clashed, she couldn’t understand me and I couldn’t realize what she wanted. In that year I got into deep troubled time that was a personal issue which I don’t want to write about . After a long time of thinking I decided to tell my mother about it because I couldn’t solve it due to my young age. At the time when I told her , she got angry at the beginning, but after that she discussed it with me and solved that problem, which I never could solve it without my mother. Then the relationship between me and my mother became better and now she is my best friend who I depend on all the time.
    The third lesson I have learned from life is to be thankful. Be thankful for every thing that God give you . When I see TV and newspaper, I watch people, for example in south of Lebanon and South Africa , who couldn't speak, walk, breathe, eat, see, hear or move, people who live with wars and starvation, people who live without parents, without caring, without security of family and lack of money. .I am thankful to God for the gifts that he give me, to live with the lovely family , to live without deficiency , to create me in good creating with the healthy body . We should try our best to save these gifts and do our best to keep the blessings , we should realize what invaluable things God give us.
    In summary , each day of our lives we have opportunities to learn lessons. Each moment , each good or bad experience that we have in our life, we have to learn from it. Those lessons affect our life in a positive way if we study that experience to avoid mistakes in the future .In view of my experiences that I have had in my life I have learned many things that are useful . Life is like a school every day it teaches us something new like what I have learned from it. For instance, in my relationship with my mother when I got into trouble, she was my savior and that bad time reversed our relationship to become stronger . Another example was my relationship with my uncle when I missed a chance to solve my problem with him and delayed it to another time which was not at my side and didn’t save him for me to say how much I loved him . In addition , I have learned to be thankful for everything that God give me in a variety of ways . Be thankful for every thing that he gives me in this world.

shoog is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: important , i am really in trouple help me please.....

No one want Help me.......

Post Thanks / Like

Shoog, here you are. Hope you like my edit and it's not too late.

Life is a unique experience for every single person. In our lives, we learn and experience the most difficult and easiest tests, and we face our reality.

Life’s experiences are important. They help us learn something new every day, and enjoy every moment. We should learn from our mistakes and overcome our failed experiences to stand up again on our own two feet and try to succeed. Every lesson we learn through experience makes us stronger. We should accept every experience – both good and bad – to improve ourselves.

In this essay I want to tell you about some lessons that I have learned from life and the experiences that I have had.

The first lesson that I have learned is that you should never miss a chance to tell people that you love them. Secondly, if there is any problem, solve it immediately. Life is not something immortal, and time runs away if we do not profit from it. People that you love may get lost if you do not show them how much you love and need them.

One day I faced a problem with someone who I consider as my brother and I really love him, even until this moment. I made a mistake when I delayed meeting him and discussing the problem, and saying I love you, because destiny didn’t save him for me.

After five days, he was with God. He had an accident that took his life. I really miss him and this person was my uncle.

So don't wait until you are standing at the foot of their grave and crying. Pick up the phone today and call them, just to say, “I love you”, and solve the problem if there is one.

The third lesson that I have learned is that a troubled time can create a better relationship and enable you to rebuild that relationship. One of the great things that my mother taught me was honesty. She always requested me to be honest with everyone, even in a troubled situation. When I was 14 years old, I didn’t have a good relationship with my mother; we always clashed, She couldn’t understand me and I couldn’t appreciate what she wanted.

In that year I got into deeply troubling time (a personal issue which I don’t want to write about). After a great deal of thinking, I decided to tell my mother about it because I couldn’t solve it due to my young age.

When I told her, she was angry in the beginning, but after that she discussed it with me and solved that problem, which I never could have solved without her. Then the relationship between me and my mother became better and now she is my best friend who I depend on all the time.
    The fourth lesson I have learned from life is to be thankful. Be thankful for everything that God gave you. When I watch TV and read newspapers, I watch people, for example, in south of Lebanon and South Africa , who cannot speak, walk, breathe, eat, see, hear or move; people who live with wars and starvation; people who live without parents; without the caring or security of a family and without money.

I am thankful to God for the gifts that he gave me, enabling me to live with a loving family; to live without deficiency; giving me good health. We should try our best to save these gifts and do our best to keep the blessings. We should realize what invaluable things God gave us.

In summary, each day of our lives presents opportunities to learn lessons. Each moment, each good or bad experience that we have in our lives. We have to learn from them. Those lessons affect our lives in a positive way if we study that experience to avoid mistakes in the future.

In view of my experiences, I have learned many things that are useful. Life is like a school every day: it teaches us something new. For instance, in my relationship with my mother when I got into trouble, she was my savior and that bad time reversed our relationship; it made it stronger.

Another example was my relationship with my uncle when I missed the chance to solve my problem with him. I delayed, and didn’t say how much I loved him.

In addition, I have learned to be thankful for everything that God gave me in a variety of ways. Be thankful for everything that he gives me in this world.

shoog is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

thaaaanks alot for your help