xosweetyxo33 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Can u plz check my essay THANKS :)

im suppoesed 2 write about the main character new values beliefs and lesson,who he learns them from and what new strengths he finds in himself and others thanks sooo much below is my essay thanks:

Bridge to Terabithia Writing Assignment

In Bridge to Terabithia Jesse Aarons learns numerous lessons from Leslie Burke. Jess learns to live life to open to possibilities. He learns to always look on the bright side of things, to live life to the fullest and that the world is a jungle just waiting to be explored. From Leslie he is taught not to care what people think of you, it’s what you think of yourself that counts. Without Leslie teaching him these valuable lessons he wouldn’t have learned to cherish chances he may have in life.

Jesse finds all different types of strengths in himself and other people. Throughout the book Jesse starts to learn he can be brave sometimes, is imaginative and creative. He learns he is a loyal friend, loving and thoughtful. He finds that Leslie’s strengths are to be courageous and adventurous. Leslie was smart, very creative, an optimist, and determined.

One value Jesse develops towards the end of the story is his family. He comes to treasure the friendship he had with Leslie, and May Belle. From these things he favors he learns that there are no second chances to life so he might as well make the best of it now. At the end of the book Jess comes to believe Terabithia is a place where he can be himself. He also learns that by preserving Terabithia, he would always have a part of Leslie with him.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Can u plz check my essay THANKS :)

Quote Originally Posted by xosweetyxo33 View Post

Bridge to Terabithia Writing Assignment

In Bridge to Terabithia Jesse Aarons learns numerous lessons from Leslie Burke. Jess learns to live life to open to possibilities. He learns to always look on the bright side of things, to live life to the fullest and that the world is a jungle just waiting to be explored. From Leslie he is taught not to care what people think of you, it’s what you think of yourself that counts. Without Leslie teaching him these valuable lessons he wouldn’t have learned to cherish chances he may have in life.
    In the second sentence, delete to. In the third sentence, delete everything after fullest. In the fourth sentence, replace you with him, and delete what comes after that.

Jesse finds all different types of strengths in himself and other people. Throughout the book Jesse starts to learn he can be brave sometimes, is imaginative and creative. He learns he is a loyal friend, loving and thoughtful. He finds that Leslie’s strengths are to be courageous and adventurous. Leslie was smart, very creative, an optimist, and determined.

In the second sentence, replace starts to learn with learns. Say:
    He learns that he is a loyal friend, loving and thoughtful. He finds that Leslie’s strengths are courage and an adventurous spirit. Leslie is smart, very creative, optimistic, and determined.
    One value Jesse develops towards the end of the story is his family. He comes to treasure the friendship he had with Leslie, and May Belle. From these things he favors he learns that there are no second chances to life so he might as well make the best of it now. At the end of the book Jess comes to believe Terabithia is a place where he can be himself. He also learns that by preserving Terabithia, he would always have a part of Leslie with him.
    In the second sentence, say:
    "...the friendships he had with Leslie and May Belle. From these things he learns that there are no second chances in life, ...."