Post Thanks / Like

Default plz check and help me

For today you should do your homework but on the certain circumstances could not make it. You talk to the teacher:
    1) Inform on the developed situation;
    2) explain, why you have not carried out the task;
    3) Tell when can prepare your homework.
    I usually do my homework but unfortunately I couldn’t do my task which was given for today. It was my birthday I felt unhappy because I was wished by nobody. Nobody was at home .I got bored so I decided I go out for an hour. I was back home .I tried to open the door but I couldn’t for one minute I got shocked I thought that there were thief’s in my house then I rang the bell and my mother opened the door and all my friends were there and wished me .then we cut the cake, played games, had dinner while listening to music. We enjoyed a lot I thanked my parents and friend for the surprise party. The party ended very late was quite tired and I had completely forgotten about my homework. As I’m a hardworking and I have good impression on my teacher so I requested her asking her do it for tomorrow and she agreed

Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: plz check and help me

my task which- I'd say the task which
    It was my birthday I felt unhappy because I was wished by nobody.- punctuation and 'wished' should be something like 'nobody wished me many happy returns'
    I decided I go out- decided to go
    I was back home- got
    open the door but I couldn’t for one minute I got shocked I thought that there were thief’s in my house then I rang the bell and my mother opened the door and all my friends were there and wished me .then we cut the cake- punctuation
    We enjoyed a lot - enjoyed ourselves
    The party ended very late was quite tired- subject missing and punctuation
    I’m a hardworking- no 'a'
    I requested her asking her do it for tomorrow and she agreed- punctuation