Post Thanks / Like

Default plz check my essay

TOPIC:::::::
    9.1. You have asked to prepare the abstract about the well-known writer from the country which language you study. Tell to the comrades about:
    1) The most interesting (from your point of view) the periods of a life of this writer;
    2) tell about a place of the writer in the world literature;
    3) It is mild inform on the most known products of the writer
    I love reading books very much. It is my best hobbies reading books give us a lot of useful information, it develop our thinking and broadens our outlooks. Also, it helps us in studies. Recently, I joined our school library club. In our club, we used to read, learn and recite poem. Also we exchange our opinion about books.
    A few days back I made short report on the works of my favorite writer Senator Barrack Obama’s. He was born on [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']August 4, 1961 in [/FONT][FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Hawaii, America. I like his new book audacity of hope. In this book he wrote about war in Iraq. Different brand of politics and about religion. It raise to the no1 spot on the new York times. It went on sale oct 17, 2006, and till the fourth day of his book was sold about 182,000 copies. After sometimes he published his seventh print with 860,000 copies and earn form this book[/FONT]
    plz add something plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: plz check my essay

Hi,

Try these suggestions for your first sentences:

My favorite hobby is reading books, because by reading books we get a lot of useful information, develop our thinking, and broaden our outlooks.

*I don't have time to give you a lot of help now, but I can really recommend a great writing software that you can use whenever you need to write in English. You can check out your grammar and verbs, and so many other things with this tool.

Quote Originally Posted by ghai_prince13 View Post
    TOPIC:::::::
    9.1. You have asked to prepare the abstract about the well-known writer from the country which language you study. Tell to the comrades about:
    1) The most interesting (from your point of view) the periods of a life of this writer;
    2) tell about a place of the writer in the world literature;
    3) It is mild inform on the most known products of the writer
    I love reading books very much. It is my best hobbies reading books give us a lot of useful information, it develop our thinking and broadens our outlooks. Also, it helps us in studies. Recently, I joined our school library club. In our club, we used to read, learn and recite poem. Also we exchange our opinion about books.
    A few days back I made short report on the works of my favorite writer Senator Barrack Obama’s. He was born on [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']August 4, 1961 in [/font][FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Hawaii, America. I like his new book audacity of hope. In this book he wrote about war in Iraq. Different brand of politics and about religion. It raise to the no1 spot on the new York times. It went on sale oct 17, 2006, and till the fourth day of his book was sold about 182,000 copies. After sometimes he published his seventh print with 860,000 copies and earn form this book[/font]
    plz add something plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz