Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by supermenvn
    Thank you very much!

But I want to know about you because you are the first one reply to me :D

Quote Originally Posted by RonBee
    Okay. :wink:

Dear Teacher,

I'm a new member in this forum and I want to learn and writing in English also I was registed this forum and if I have any problem about grammar in English , Please show me write to correct .

Thank so muck!

Super
    • I'm a new member of this forum, and I want to learn how to write better in English. Please correct any grammar mistakes I make.

Thank you so much!

How am I doing?

:)
    Well, I live in Saint Louis, Missouri (USA). I am older than everybody younger than me. I am trying to learn grammar as well as Mike and Tdol know it. Maybe some day I can teach ESL. Or read poems and stories to kids.

supermenvn Guest
    Thank you so much!

So I think that from one sentence in Vietnamese , I think translate is easy in to English but I was wronged because one sentence , it containt grammar of this sentence example : verb , adjective.... so about this problem then I'm very bad so can you teach me how to learn grammar better and how to write better in English . I have many mistakes in my sentence before and you have maked it correct and I have one question , If you speak better in English then you also can write better in English , is n't it ?

Thank you !

Thank you very much!

But I want to know about you because you are the first one reply to me :D

Okay. :wink:

Dear Teacher,

I'm a new member in this forum and I want to learn and writing in English also I was registed this forum and if I have any problem about grammar in English , Please show me write to correct .

Thank so muck!

Super
    • I'm a new member of this forum, and I want to learn how to write better in English. Please correct any grammar mistakes I make.

Thank you so much!

How am I doing?

Well, I live in Saint Louis, Missouri (USA). I am older than everybody younger than me. I am trying to learn grammar as well as Mike and Tdol know it. Maybe some day I can teach ESL. Or read poems and stories to kids.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much!

So I think that from one sentence in Vietnamese , I think translate is easy in to English but I was wronged because one sentence , it containt grammar of this sentence example : verb , adjective.... so about this problem then I'm very bad so can you teach me how to learn grammar better and how to write better in English . I have many mistakes in my sentence before and you have maked it correct and I have one question , If you speak better in English then you also can write better in English , is n't it ?

Thank you !
    If you speak better in English then you also can write better in English

I am going to try to translate that into idiomatic English. Try:
    • Based on one sentence in Vietnamese, I thought translating from Vietnamese to English would be easy, but I was wrong. Can you teach me how to learn grammar better and how to write better in English? I made many mistakes in my previous post, and you corrected them.

I have one question. If you speak better in English then you also can write better in English--is that true?

(Sorry. That's the best I could do.)

With the help of Tdol and Mike and Cas I can definitely help you to improve your English. :D

Speaking and writing are not the same, but if you are fluent in your speech that probably gives you and advantage in learning how to write well (at least compared to somebody who is not fluent).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3