Thread: Help me,plzzz

phuong_oi is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Help me,plzzz

Hello,I am from Viet Nam.And currently I am working as a teacher of English in a computer school.All the textbooks in my school are written in English but they also have English,2 times a week,90 minutes per each a week,to improve their language skills.I find the textbook rather boring and there are not enough exercises for them to do.They have to learn about programming languages,computer system as well as system design....But I can't find any sites in which the exercises are suitable to our needs.
    Please helpp me by showing me some sites where I can find exercises for my students to practice..

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Help me,plzzz

Quote Originally Posted by phuong_oi View Post
    Hello,I am from Viet Nam.And currently I am working as a teacher of English in a computer school.All the textbooks in my school are written in English but they also have English,2 times a week,90 minutes per each a week,to improve their language skills.I find the textbook rather boring and there are not enough exercises for them to do.They have to learn about programming languages,computer system as well as system design....But I can't find any sites in which the exercises are suitable to our needs.
    Please helpp me by showing me some sites where I can find exercises for my students to practice..
    Hello,
    Try using Google, for lessons in English.
    Coolwired.

Noego is offline Senior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • French
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Help me,plzzz

Oh I think you'll be happy!

I found this most excellent website about Computer Programming terminology.

Click HERE!

Here's a suggestion. Provide them with several computer programming terms and ask them to match the correct English definition.

phuong_oi is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face Re: Help me,plzzz

thank you so much for helping me...