shoog is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Check and edit my essay please....

hii,, i want a help from you... can any one help me please with my essay soon as you can beacuse my Deadline is soon and thanks in advance...

How to help children to do better in school?

The student’s performance is a mean problem in education’s field. The students can not do better in school without encouragement, support, and caring even from parents or schools. They need attention, supporting, and praising to their effort .The question is: How to help children to do better in school?. The answer comes from combination ideas that I suggest for parents to help them to do better in school, because I think the parents are an essential key for children’s succeed and they are not aware about their role in their children’s education to get succeed in their practical and academic life.
    The first step organizing and monitoring child’s time. Many young children like after back from school spend their time watching TV, playing video games, and going outside with their friends. Than they do completing homework and studying after their energy comes down which affect their understanding when they review and do their homework. Here is the role of parent to organize child’s time and specify their time for play and time for study. For example, the parents can limit the time that their children watch TV and monitor what they are see because the TV is doubled-edged media. They can let their children to spend their time in useful way like reading or take them to the library to get benefit in their free time.
    The second step is helping with their homework. The parents can specify a regular time for help their children in their homework and make a comfortable atmosphere for them to review. For example, the parent should set a study room which is supplied with table, chair, good lighting and good air condition. In addition, many parents don’t know how to help their children in their homework, but they can ask their children’s teacher how they can help them. I think the important thing for children is to show caring, supporting and estimating their learning from their parents.
    The other step is involving in community of school. The parent involvement is important thing can get benefit from, and it influences in children’s performance.
    There are many positive outcomes of parental involvement like:” improved communication between parents and children, improved study habits among children and higher academic performance of children whose parent are involved”.(Ballantine 1999). In this case the children feel their parents are caring and interesting of them and their parents playing as supporters of their children’s learning and kept informed about their progress at school. Those help them to do their best and improve their efforts. In the other hand the school also will get benefit from parental involvement at same time, it improves teacher morale and improves school climate.
    In conclusion, the parents, teachers and every member in education field have a role in process of children education, their effort influence to the student’s performance. In my essay I focused in parent’s role and how they can improve and help their child to do better in school. I suggest organizing and monitoring child’s time, to help with their homework, and to involve in the school community. In my opinion, the parent is major helper who has impact in children’s education.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Check and edit my essay please....

It is good, but if it is a bit shortened and if it catches people's attention, it would be even better.

hardy is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face Re: Check and edit my essay please....

The average academic performance of many students is a major problem for the educationists as well as parents. Question is- How to help children to do better in schools?

These days most students consider study as a routine job full of burden and do not understand the importance of education. The main root cause is their negative attitude and this has to be corrected in a pragmatic and passionate way in order to help them to do better in school. The students can perform well if they get encouragement, support, and caring from parents and teachers. They need praise for their current efforts, rather than continuous scolding, and, then motivation to do a little better. As we all know home is the first school and lot of corrections are needed at this first school to tackle with this problem.

As a first step, a child’s time has to be organized. After coming home from school, many children like to watch TV, playing video games and going to the playground with their friends. These activities drain out their energy and with exhausted body and fatigued brain they try to finish homework in a hurried manner. Here the role of parents can be vital, and they can chalk out a schedule for the child’s play and study time. It will be better if they make timetable after taking suggestions from child itself. In this way the child would feel that he or she is also important and surely the child is likely to follow the schedule. For example, the parents can limit the time to watch TV and monitor what type of content their child is watching because the TV is doubled-edged media. The parents should encourage their children to study early in the morning when the body and mind is fresh. Children are like clay and one can mould them with passion and love.
    The second step is helping with their homework. The parents can specify a regular time to help their children in their homework and make a comfortable atmosphere for them at home. For example, parents should set a well-equipped study room. Many parents do not know how to help their children in their homework, but they can ask the teachers how they can help them.

The other step is the involvement of the parents in community of school. The parent involvement influences the child’s performance. Children feel their parents are taking interest and they see them as their supporters. This involvement keeps parents informed about their ward’s progress at school. On the other hand, the schools will also get benefit from parental involvement at the same time as it improves teachers’ morale and improves school climate.

Conclusion is- parents, teachers and every member of the education field can help students in the process of education because their conducts influence the student’s performance.

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: Check and edit my essay please....

Quote Originally Posted by hardy View Post

The average academic performance of many students is a major problem for the educationists as well as parents. Question is- How to help children to do better in schools?

These days most students consider study as a routine job full of burden and do not understand the importance of education. The main root cause is their negative attitude and this has to be corrected in a pragmatic and passionate way in order to help them to do better in school. The students can perform well if they get encouragement, support, and caring from parents and teachers. They need praise for their current efforts, rather than continuous scolding, and, then motivation to do a little better. As we all know home is the first school and lot of corrections are needed at this first school to tackle with this problem.

As a first step, a child’s time has to be organized. After coming home from school, many children like to watch TV, playing video games and going to the playground with their friends. These activities drain out their energy and with exhausted body and fatigued brain they try to finish homework in a hurried manner. Here the role of parents can be vital, and they can chalk out a schedule for the child’s play and study time. It will be better if they make timetable after taking suggestions from child itself. In this way the child would feel that he or she is also important and surely the child is likely to follow the schedule. For example, the parents can limit the time to watch TV and monitor what type of content their child is watching because the TV is doubled-edged media. The parents should encourage their children to study early in the morning when the body and mind is fresh. Children are like clay and one can mould them with passion and love.
    The second step is helping with their homework. The parents can specify a regular time to help their children in their homework and make a comfortable atmosphere for them at home. For example, parents should set a well-equipped study room. Many parents do not know how to help their children in their homework, but they can ask the teachers how they can help them.

The other step is the involvement of the parents in community of school. The parent involvement influences the child’s performance. Children feel their parents are taking interest and they see them as their supporters. This involvement keeps parents informed about their ward’s progress at school. On the other hand, the schools will also get benefit from parental involvement at the same time as it improves teachers’ morale and improves school climate.

Conclusion is- parents, teachers and every member of the education field can help students in the process of education because their conducts influence the student’s performance.

This is good, but the font colour is too bright

shoog is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

caved & hardy thanks a lot

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Say:
    I want some help OR Please give me some help OR Would you help me?
    We don't say "a help" because help is not countable.

Quote Originally Posted by shoog View Post
    hii,, i want a help from you... can any one help me please with my essay soon as you can beacuse my Deadline is soon and thanks in advance...

The student’s performance is a mean problem in education’s field.
    Student performance is a major problem in the field of education.

The students can not do better in school without encouragement, support, and caring even from parents or schools.
    Students cannot do well in school without engouragement and support from caring adults.

They need attention, supporting, and praising to their effort .
    They need attention, support, and praise for their efforts.
    The question is: How to help children to do better in school?

Shouldn't that have come sooner?

The answer comes from combination ideas that I suggest for parents to help them to do better in school, because I think the parents are an essential key for children’s succeed and they are not aware about their role in their children’s education to get succeed in their practical and academic life.

The answer comes from a set of suggestions that I have for parents to help their children do better in school. Theses suggestions are directed toward parents because I think parental involvement is essential to a child's success in school.
    The first step organizing and monitoring child’s time. Many young children like after back from school spend their time watching TV, playing video games, and going outside with their friends. Than they do completing homework and studying after their energy comes down which affect their understanding when they review and do their homework.

Simplify!

Here is the role of parent to organize child’s time and specify their time for play and time for study.

Here the role of the parent is to organize the child's time and specify a time for play and a time for study.
    For example, the parents can limit the time that their children watch TV and monitor what they are see because the TV is doubled-edged media. They can let their children to spend their time in useful way like reading or take them to the library to get benefit in their free time.

For example, parents can limit the time that their children watch TV and monitor what they see. They can encourage their children to spend their time in useful ways (reading, for example).
    The second step is helping with their homework. The parents can specify a regular time for help their children in their homework and make a comfortable atmosphere for them to review. For example, the parent should set a study room which is supplied with table, chair, good lighting and good air condition. In addition, many parents don’t know how to help their children in their homework, but they can ask their children’s teacher how they can help them. I think the important thing for children is to show caring, supporting and estimating their learning from their parents.

Rewrite that deleting the last sentence.

The other step is involving in community of school. The parent involvement is important thing can get benefit from, and it influences in children’s performance.

Please delete that.

There are many positive outcomes of parental involvement like:” improved communication between parents and children, improved study habits among children and higher academic performance of children whose parent are involved”.(Ballantine 1999). In this case the children feel their parents are caring and interesting of them and their parents playing as supporters of their children’s learning and kept informed about their progress at school. Those help them to do their best and improve their efforts. In the other hand the school also will get benefit from parental involvement at same time, it improves teacher morale and improves school climate.

Say:
    care about how they do in school
    Rewrite! Simplify!

In conclusion, the parents, teachers and every member in education field have a role in process of children education, their effort influence to the student’s performance. In my essay I focused in parent’s role and how they can improve and help their child to do better in school. I suggest organizing and monitoring child’s time, to help with their homework, and to involve in the school community. In my opinion, the parent is major helper who has impact in children’s education.

Say:
    Parents are a major influence on the academic success of their children.
    Cut excess verbiage! Simplify! (For example, eliminate the first sentence of the last paragraph.)

~R