quynhanh137 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default wo seasons that you are familiar with and compare the two

There are two seasons of four seasones that I really like. There are summer and winter.
    In the hot summer season, the world is filled by sunshine and there are many activities. Flowers are blooming, and birds are singing.Moreover, there are different kind of outdoor activites, such as jogging, swimming, bicycling. Many people like to go to swim in the hot summer. In the water, your mind and your body work together. It's good exercise, and it also make you feel better. Summer is also fresh fruit season. You can come to the farmer's market where I can enjoy the good prices and fresh fruit.
    On the other hand, winter is opposite to summer. Almost our activities is inside the door. Some of animals sleep during winter season. In this season, we can stay inside, and enjoy with our family. We see the beautiful world with a white covering of snow. It's really fun to watch children play in the snow,or we can go sky with friend. Winter is also a greet season in which have christmas event, thanks giving day. We can have a good time and exchange gift with our family.
    In short, winter and summer are so different; they offer us good feelings and a variety of chances to do all kind of sports. I like all seasons, but I lkie summer and winter the best.

Post Thanks / Like

f

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: wo seasons that you are familiar with and compare the two

Quote Originally Posted by quynhanh137 View Post
    There are two seasons of four seasones that I really like. There are summer and winter.
    In the hot summer season, the world is filled by sunshine and there are many activities. Flowers are blooming, and birds are singing.Moreover, there are different kind of outdoor activites, such as jogging, swimming, bicycling. Many people like to go to swim in the hot summer. In the water, your mind and your body work together. It's good exercise, and it also make you feel better. Summer is also fresh fruit season. You can come to the farmer's market where I can enjoy the good prices and fresh fruit [same pronoun in both places - choose one or other].
    On the other hand, winter is opposite to summer. Almost our activities is inside the door [inside or indoors]. Some of animals sleep during winter season. In this season, we can stay inside, and enjoy with our family. We see the beautiful world with a white covering of snow. It's really fun to watch children play in the snow,or we can go sky with friend. Winter is also a greet season in which there are Christmas event [delete] and thanks giving [Thanksgiving - one word and capitalized] Day. We can have a good time and exchange gift with our family.
    In short, winter and summer are so different; they offer us good feelings and a variety of chances to do all kind of sports. I like all seasons, but I lkie summer and winter the best.
    Welcome!

Errors marked in red for you to check out.

Also, remember that there is always one space after punctuation.

Although you have made a good try, I don't think this actually is what the topic requires - how often do you get snow in Vietnam?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Two seasons that you are familiar with and compare the two

it doesn't matter cuz i'm living in American now.....
    thanks for correcting my mistakes