Please advise whether my sentences are grammatically correct.
1) We often quarrelled when we were rooming (room) together.
2) The dogs fought so viciously that the whole neighbourhood was aroused (arouse).
3) He never repeated that trick, having been warned (warn) more than once by the Principal.
4) He never repeated that trick, being warned (warn) more than once by the Principal.
5) John was surprised to discover that his uncle had been financing (finance) his education all that while.
6)I wish she did not shout (not shout) so loudly just now.
I expect a full explanation if my sentences are grammatically wrong.