Thread: some more help

farooq is offline Junior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default some more help

sir
    good morning,
    sir if I sent you a stories phrasgrah can you traslate to me for that because some time I Know meaning but I can't undersatand the word,so now adays I am reading Nawal stories and can't urderstand peragraphs so where I feel difficult to feel I felt tired to read and leave that book and another take but feel always difficult , if I send you a story daily three foure phragrogh daily could you explain to me through the mail because it better for me without leaving and pick up another stories or novel
    I know you have been help me always and your very kindly for me thanks a lot .But it little bit diffrent intead of one senteses. so I you don't mind and take a time for me and I will send you four pargroh and next day I get with traslate through the mail .
    Thank you a lot.
    Last edited by farooq; 29-May-2007 at 13:20. Reason: bye bye

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: some more help

Quote Originally Posted by farooq View Post
    sir
    good morning,
    sir if I sent you a stories phrasgrah can you traslate to me for that because some time I Know meaning but I can't undersatand the word,so now adays I am reading Nawal stories and can't urderstand peragraphs so where I feel difficult to feel I felt tired to read and leave that book and another take but feel always difficult , if I send you a story daily three foure phragrogh daily could you explain to me through the mail because it better for me without leaving and pick up another stories or novel
    I know you have been help me always and your very kindly for me thanks a lot .But it little bit diffrent intead of one senteses. so I you don't mind and take a time for me and I will send you four pargroh and next day I get with traslate through the mail .
    Thank you a lot.
    Hello Farooq - It will be much better to ask about each thing with which you have difficulty.

Please, when typing your messages, remember to start each new sentence with a capital letter. Use a space after punctuation, like this.

Also, please highlight the word/phrase that you are finding difficult.