Post Thanks / Like

Default plz check my essay

18.1. Imagine, that at you five hours of a free time per another's city. In travel agency ask about:
    1) Sights;
    2) Inexpensive cafe with the characteristic local menu;
    3) Ask to make marks on a map
    While my travelling India to Dubai I had 5 hours transit in India I would like know what are places interesting and popular.asi ‘m interesting history. Could you tell me please, what places of interest there are in your town? How much hours need me to reach to airport ?he said me that Delhi is known as the heart of India. One of the most beautiful ancient buildings is the red fort. It’s beautifully built with red marbles. It was made by the mughals who ruled India. In Delhi you also find a number of temples, the most beautiful of which is the lotus temple which is of the shape of a lotus. They are not far from each other. It will spare my 2 hours. Can you recommend a shopping and a restaurant? There is nice mall and continental restaurant in it. Can you mark places on the map so I can easily find everything for it. Can you give me some taxi number .thank you very much.
    12.3. Write the brief letter on impressions on the read through book (means that you have read a book and advise to read this book why?)

Hi, rinku, thank you for your letter. It was very interesting about your school library club. Love reading books very much. It is my best hobbies reading books give us a lot of useful information, it develop our thinking and broadens our outlooks. Also, it helps us in studies. Recently, I joined our school library club. In our club, we used to read, learn and recite poem. Also we exchange our opinion about books have finished reading “[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']audacity of hope”. In this book the writer wrote about the war in Iraq, in different brand of politics’ and religion. I’m sure you like this book. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Yours prince Kumar[/FONT]

Post Thanks / Like

Default plz check new essay

14.1 topic:::: 14.1. To you there have arrived friends from other city. Simultaneously your close friend invites you to go together with it on rest for some days:
    1) Explain to it a situation why you cannot accept its invitation;
    2) Will invite it to spend this time together with you and your friends;
    3) Tell to it about those places which you gather
    To show the friends in your native city.
    My cousins are coming from Russia. They will stay with us. But my invited ask me to go to taj mahal and to do some shopping .i cannot accept this invitation. We will go around delhi.we will go to some interest places. One of the most beautiful ancient buildings is the red fort.it’s beautifully built with red marbles. it was made by the mughals who ruled India. In Delhi you also find a number of temples, the most beautiful of which is the lotus temple which is of the shape of a lotus. Also, there are lots museum which tells you about the ancient India like national museum. There are also many universities and educational institution in Delhi. i think that will be cool if you will joined us. And I think my cousin love it and would like to here again and again

7.3 topic ::::: Write the compressed instruction on rules of safe behavior
    In the street and in public places
    Al of us know the rules of traffics red for stop, green for go, yellow to not forget ready .You should always cross the road on zebra or nearby red light, and other people have already started crossing the street. You look both ways before crossing. Babies should ride in rearing facing child seat until they are at least one year. Wear your safety belt. Low down when you follow the speed limit. Obey all the traffic rules and regulation for your safety

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: plz check my essay

Please don't post two lots of queries on one thread. Separate these and repost, then maybe someone will answer you.