what wrong in these sentences:
- It is estimated that a scientific principle has a life expectancy of approximately a decade before it drastically revised or replaced by newer information.
- Natural adhesives are primarily of animals or vegetable origin.
- As a glacier melts, rocks, boulders, trees, and tons of dirt deposit.
- He was stopped each dozen yards by friends who wanted to congratulate him.
- As we have finished the first lesson, now we will read the second one.
We don't do homework assignments. You identify some errors, and we'll help.