Post Thanks / Like

Default request check my essay

2.1. You have just returned from the first employment on a language course in the country which language is studied. You speak with the neighbor on a room about employment and about the teacher:
    1) Tell, what was a theme of the first employment;
    2) describe the first impression about a class and pupils;
    3) Describe the teacher and kinds of activity at a lesson
    Hello .today we had our first Russian lesson at the course. It was very interesting. There are about 20 students in the group. We have come from different countries. We told the rest of the group about our name family and about our country .but we had one thing common that we were able to communicate in English. We all were excited to know about each other culture, tradition, good and bad experience. We made a lot of mistake while speaking in Russian but I think by the end of the course Iíll be able to speak well and have a lot of friend liked our teacher very much. Her name is Miss sitlana pavlana came Russia. She was rather kind. We asked here to share some information about her town. She promised us to show some photos and video that we could appreciate the beauty of the Russia. The lesson was wonderful. I Ďm sure Iíll speak perfect Russian after thee courses.
    14.3. You have called to the friend whom there was no house.
    Leave to it the message that you wished to find out

Hi Rinku .itís prince speaking. Yesterday I was chatting with kamal from our school. He told me about orgazing committee. They want us to be together in school think it will glad to meet all together after a long time. The meeting will take place in school hall. And there will be concert from school children and we will meet in estrella restaurant. Donít forget to come. Thanks bye

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: request check my essay

Quote Originally Posted by ghai_prince13 View Post
    2.1. You have just returned from the first employment on a language course in the country which language is studied.
    You lost me after You have just returned.

You speak with the neighbor on a room about employment and about the teacher:

I certainly don't understand what the neighbor is supposed to mean. Also, I don't understand what first employment is supposed to mean. Also, I don't understand what on a room is supposed to mean.

Hello .today we had our first Russian lesson at the course. It was very interesting. There are about 20 students in the group.

Hello. Today we had our first Russian lesson. It was very interesting. There are about 20 students in the class.

We have come from different countries. We told the rest of the group about our name family and about our country .but we had one thing common that we were able to communicate in English.
    We have come from various countries. Each of us stood up and said a little bit about ourselves. We said our name and our country of origin. One thing we all had in common is that we were able to communicate in English.

We all were excited to know about each other culture, tradition, good and bad experience. We made a lot of mistake while speaking in Russian but I think by the end of the course I’ll be able to speak well and have a lot of friend liked our teacher very much. Her name is Miss sitlana pavlana came Russia. She was rather kind.
    We were all excited to learn about each other's cultures, traditions, good and bad experiences. We made a lot of mistakes while speaking in Russian, but I think that by the end of the course I'll be able to speak it well and have a lot of friends. I like our teacher very much. Her name is Miss Sitlana Pavlana, and she comes from Russia. I think she is a nice person.
    We asked here to share some information about her town. She promised us to show some photos and video that we could appreciate the beauty of the Russia. The lesson was wonderful. I ‘m sure I’ll speak perfect Russian after thee courses.

14.3. You have called to the friend whom there was no house.

Leave to it the message that you wished to find out

Hi Rinku .it’s prince speaking. Yesterday I was chatting with kamal from our school. He told me about orgazing committee. They want us to be together in school think it will glad to meet all together after a long time. The meeting will take place in school hall. And there will be concert from school children and we will meet in estrella restaurant. Don’t forget to come. Thanks bye
    Hi, Rinku! It's Prince speaking. Yesterday I was chatting with Kamal from our school. He told me about the organizing committee. They want us to meet together at school. I think it will be good for us all to get together after such a long time. The meeting will take place in the school hall. And there will be a concert put on by some school children, and afterwards we will get together at the Estrella restaurant. Don't forget to come. Thanks. Bye.