• Native Language:
      • Cambodian
      • Home Country:
      • Cambodia
      • Current Location:
      • Cambodia
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Urgently edit my paragraph please

I got many experiences from a new country, Vietnam. The first time, I knew how big of this country because when I went there by plane, I spent about 2 and a half hour from Phnom Penh to Hanoi, which is a city of Vietnam, so it is very far. Its economic is quite good. For example, its infrastructure, industry, agriculture, working classes, and tourism are good. Although some places like cavern, beach or others were man-made, a lot of tourists were visiting them every time, so Vietnam government can get a lot of money. Furthermore, I visited the craft place; it is far away from city. It had many shop to sell craft things that are very beautiful, and their price is cheap. Then the social security are good because Vietnam people can go for a walk to somewhere at night with safe. The peopleís house can open until midnight without theft. Other experience is a quality of education. I thought that the Vietnam education is good because it had a lot of schools and universities, and their students wear the same uniform to school or universities. Especially, it had the foreign students study there. In addition, among 15 countries doing the physics test, the Fifth Asian Physics Olympiad, Vietnam students can get the second prize, so we can say that Vietnam students are intelligent. Finally, I knew some Vietnam culture or tradition. For instance, their living is sometimes as same as Chinese people like eating food with chopsticks and small plates. Especially, I got the culture shock like girlfriend and boyfriend are holding the hand together or kissing in public place. According to my description above, I learnt a lot of things from Vietnam.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Urgently edit my paragraph please

I got many experiences from a new country, Vietnam. The first time, I knew how big this country was when I went there by plane. I spent about two and a half hours traveling from Phnom Penh to Hanoi, a city in Vietnam. It was a very long flight.

Its economy is quite good. For example, its infrastructure, industry, agriculture, working classes, and tourism are good. Although some places like cavern, beach or others were man-made [this is unclear], a lot of tourists are visiting them all the time, so Vietnam government can make a lot of money. Furthermore, I visited the craft place; it is far away from the city. It had many shops to sell craft things that are very beautiful, and their price is cheap.

Then the social security are good because Vietnam people can go for a walk to somewhere at night with safe. Vietnam is a safe country. The people can leave their houses open until midnight without theft.

I also experienced a quality of education. I thought that Vietnamís education system was good because it had a lot of schools and universities. The students were wearing the same uniform to schools and universities. Especially, it had the foreign students study there. Foreign students like to study there. In addition, among 15 countries doing the physics test, the Fifth Asian Physics Olympiad, Vietnam students got the second place prize, so we can say that Vietnam students are intelligent. Finally, I knew learned some Vietnamese culture and tradition. For instance, their living style is sometimes the same as the Chinese. People like eating food with chopsticks and small plates. I especially got culture shock because I saw girlfriends and boyfriends holding the hands together or kissing in public places. According to my description above, I learned a lot of things from Vietnam.

I hope this helps. The bigest problem is this sentence: Although some places like cavern, beach or others were man-made... Because I don't understand what you are trying to say.