Post Thanks / Like

Default How to Train the Untrainable

I've spent 3 years as an American English language trainer here in the Philippines and there's always a "special child" in every class .

It's just frustrating sometimes that you feel you've done everything and still fail in the end. I now work for a call center here and there are agents on the floor that needs INTENSIVE training. I mean they are really good with product but bad with delivery.

I can use all coaching and training method I know to help these kids, but sometimes, I would really run out of ideas. Your thoughts

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: How to Train the Untrainable

Welcome

I don't fully understand what you are asking of us. What exactly can we help you with?

jazz8888 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: How to Train the Untrainable

Quote Originally Posted by LADYfromHELL View Post
    I've spent 3 years as an American English language trainer here in the Philippines and there's always a "special child" in every class .

It's just frustrating sometimes that you feel you've done everything and still fail in the end. I now work for a call center here and there are agents on the floor that needs INTENSIVE training. I mean they are really good with product but bad with delivery.

I can use all coaching and training method I know to help these kids, but sometimes, I would really run out of ideas. Your thoughts

Do your mean this kind of students where you do your best, bend yourself over backwards to teach them - but they still make the same mistakes again and again?