• Post Thanks / Like

plz check essay plz shining truth

10.1. You tell to your friend about the recent travel to the country, which language study:
    1) as you have reached to a place of your purpose, you used what transport;
    2) as long you there were also what was the purpose of travel;
    3) your goals of travel

I just returned from my trip to India. I was there last summer at friend’s invitation. John did his best to make my staying at their home pleasant. John‘s family was very hospitable and his younger brother Jigs had a very good sense of humor.Indian People are most friendly and welcomed people.
    There are a lot of interesting and magnificent Indian places to visit. As I am interest in history we decided to go around Delhi. We took metro, then, we rent a car to make our trip easier and comfortable. We visit some interesting places. One of the most beautiful ancient buildings is the red fort. It is beautifully built with red marbles. It was made by the mughals who ruled India.In Delhi you also find a number of temples, the most beautiful which is the lotus temple which is in the shape of a lotus. Also, there are lots of museums which tell us about the ancient India like national museum. There are also many universities and educational institutions in Delhi. We climb on mountain called Nanda Mountains.There are plenty of restaurants of different prices and good service .In short, it is very beautiful city and hope to visit it in the near future.

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: plz check essay plz shining truth

Dear Gha,

I checked your passage yesterday, so why you ask me again ??

ok, I am not a teacher but using english in my word as Second one.

Ok, as your request, i will try again to check it:
    10.1. You tell your friend about your recent travel to the country, which language study: what do you mean by this ( is it to study language in that country?)
    1) as you have reached to a place of your purpose, you used what transport; No need to this sentence just say ( what trasport means did you have during your stay there)
    2) what was the purpose and goals of travel.

I have ( in my opinoun you should use have as it comes with just and express time very colse to the present - it should use perfect ) just returned from my trip to India. I was there last summer in responce to my friend’s invitation. John did his best to make my staying at their home pleasant. John‘s family was very hospitable and his younger brother Jigs had a very good sense of humor. In general, Indian People are most friendly and welcomed people.
    There are a lot of interesting and magnificent Indian places to visit. As I am interest ( here eighther to say have interest in or interested in ) in history. So, we decided to go around Delhi. We took metro, then, we rented a car to make our trip easier and more comfortable ( here you have comparative). We visit some interesting places. One of the most beautiful ancient buildings is the red fort. It is beautifully built with red marbles. It was made by the Mughals who ruled India.In Delhi, you can also find a number of temples, but the most beautiful was the lotus temple which is like a lotus shape . Also, there are lots of museums which tell us about the ancient India like national museum. There are also many universities and educational institutions in Delhi. We climbed mountain called Nanda Mountains.There are plenty of restaurants of different prices and good service .In short, it is very beautiful city and hope to visit it in the near future.

This what i have in my hands, hope that i can meet the meaning you are writing for.

with regards,
    Rana

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: plz check essay plz shining truth

thanks