.I am trying to write a movie review. If you see any problems, can i have your comments?
1. " Love Actually" shows many people who fall in love and this movie throws [poses/asks] me a question: what is love?
2. After watching this moview, the audience will feel warm hearted [better to say warmed OR heartened - warm-hearted means generous].
3. This movie deals with many different kinds of love.: one sided love, affair [A love affair is a love affair, whatever the various combinations. There is no such thing as a one-sided love affair] ( I mean love between a married man and another woman),
4.The prime minister falls in love with his secretary [check this - she is not his secretary] but he is worried about his social status(???)[maybe you mean "the difference in social status between them], but [change one of these] later he realizes he loves her.
5. the wedding scens is very impressive. I can hear the original sound track" All you need is love"
6. I realized that love is trusting.
- For Teachers