• Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Default movie review

I am trying to write a movie review. If you see any problems, can i have your comments?

1. " Love Actually" shows many people who fall in love and this movie throws me a question: what is love?

2. After watching this moview, the audience will feel warm hearted .

3. This movie deals with many different kinds of love.: one sided love, affair( I mean love between a married man and another woman),

4.The prime minister falls in love with his secretary but he is worried about his social status(???), but later he realizes he loves her.

5. the wedding scens is very impressive. I can hear the original sound track" All you need is love"

6. I realized that love is trusting.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: movie review

Quote Originally Posted by bosun View Post
    I am trying to write a movie review. If you see any problems, can i have your comments?

1. " Love Actually" shows many people who fall in love and this movie throws [poses/asks] me a question: what is love?

2. After watching this moview, the audience will feel warm hearted [better to say warmed OR heartened - warm-hearted means generous].

3. This movie deals with many different kinds of love.: one sided love, affair [A love affair is a love affair, whatever the various combinations. There is no such thing as a one-sided love affair] ( I mean love between a married man and another woman),

4.The prime minister falls in love with his secretary [check this - she is not his secretary] but he is worried about his social status(???)[maybe you mean "the difference in social status between them], but [change one of these] later he realizes he loves her.

5. the wedding scens is very impressive. I can hear the original sound track" All you need is love"

6. I realized that love is trusting.