• Post Thanks / Like

plz check my essay plz

1.1. Imagine, that you live in one room with foreign The student/student during training on a language course. It/it is interested in your family traditions:
    1) tell about structure and age of members of the family, family traditions;
    2) take an interest in family traditions of the friend;
    3) express the opinion that of the general I in what difference in traditions
    Your familiesI always been interested in being a doctor as my future plan is to work in England but
    I am not good enough in English so I have decided to enter the English language department.i live with a foreign student and I want to tell him about my family tradition. My family is one best family in the world. My parents are 42year sold, and I have two younger and one sister. My family is very hospitable and my younger ajay is very good sense of humor.
    We always celebrate together such as New Year, the 8th of March, Easter, Christmas especially diwali. Diwali is the festival of lights. People shoot off firework in park all over the India. Street are lit up houses are decorated and painted a new. Diwali is also the beginning of the New Year according to the Hindu calendar and it is like New Year in India. In festival my mother cooks 7 item of food which includes sweets. Sweets are a major constituent in Indian festival cuisine. We usually go outside on Friday because itís my father holiday or we get together and have dinner and we talk about our week how its send. On Sunday we watch some movies and Tv programme. And come together after a long time. We always celebrated festival outside New Year, with our uncles and aunts and other guest sand how big is your family? What are the characters of your family? Do help each other. What are specific food are includes in your festivals?

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: plz check my essay plz

Hello There,
    Some of your ideas are hard for me to understand, so I only try to correct your technical writing as my knowledge.

"Your familiesI always been interested in being a doctor as my future plan is to work in England but
    I am not good enough in English so I have decided to enter the English language department."

Rewrite: Your families which I have always been interested in being a doctor. As my plan in future, I am going to work in England, unfortunately, I am not good enough in English, so I have decided to enter the English language department.

"My family is one best family in the world."

Rewrite: My family is the one of the best families in the world.
    That all I can try,