How to write School Leave Application Letter

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Views : 792,224
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

I want to take Leave for 10 days from My School can you please help me in writting a proper Leave Application for 10 days.

zoyaa gull

Member Type
Student or Learner
I want to take Leave for my daughter for 10 days from her school can you please help me in writting a proper Leave Application for 10 days.

Anglika

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Member Type
Other
I want to take Leave for my daughter for 10 days from her school can you please help me in writting a proper Leave Application for 10 days.

What would you say to your daughter's teacher if you were standing in front of him/her?

Put that in writing. Post it here, and someone can then comment.

amileeba

Member Type
Student or Learner
To,
The Principal,
Sunnydale International School,
Dhaka.

Subject:Application for leave of absence from 12-16th October.

Dear Madam,

My daughter,Adeena Haque,a student of nursery(Blue skies,Day shift) was unable to attend school from 12-16th of this month due to some familial problems.I hope you would grant her leave of absence for those days only.

Thanking you,
Dr. Rushaida Haque.

Hassam

Member Type
Student or Learner
my chailed absent two days from schoole
how to write letter of my chailed schoole leave

Rashi Saxena

Member Type
Student or Learner
I want to take Leave for 10 days from My School can you please help me in writting a proper Leave Application for 10 days.
I cannot go to school for 10-15 days because i have to get operated upon for there is a stone in my gall bladder.The operation will be held tomorrow ie. sat.

Rashi Saxena

Member Type
Student or Learner
help me to write a leave application for taking 10-15 days leave from Mon.7.9.09-17.09.09 as i will be getting operated upon for i have a stone in my gall bladder.

farid abbajumma

Member Type
Student or Learner
I want the help of you to give me the best drafting of a letter which i want to send to my child school who is in J(kg) and he is IB school and i want the leave for atleast 8days As my sister in law stays in hongkong and there some functions going on so she had called for the full family and it is very important to go over there and there is no one to look after my son.

Status
Not open for further replies.