Post Thanks / Like

Smile paragraph (grammer correction and editing)

hey, can you plz correct this paragraph for grammer errors and punctuation errors..thanks

In arguments we won against Hawkins because of his idle talk, and Belcher won against us most likely for the same reason. Early in the morning Hawkins and noble started to disgrace one another about religion; although, Noble’s brother was a priest, Hawkins confused Nobel with doubts about his religion; also, these doubted arguments might have confused a high church official. Hawkins dishonored the holy subjects with his cursed tongue, making his arguments even worse. I never met anyone besides Hawkins whose arguments were full of foul language and cursing. He was a horrible man and difficult to argue with. He never put himself to work proving his laziness; also, he started to argue with the old women, when he found no one to argue with.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: paragraph (grammer correction and editing)

Quote Originally Posted by jamalbajwa View Post
    Hey, can you please correct this paragraph for grammar errors and punctuation errors..thanks

In arguments we won against Hawkins because of his idle talk, and Belcher won against us most likely for the same reason. Early in the morning Hawkins and noble started to disgrace one another about religion; although, Noble’s brother was a priest, Hawkins confused Nobel with doubts about his religion; also, these doubted arguments might have confused a high church official. Hawkins dishonored the holy subjects with his cursed tongue, making his arguments even worse. I never met anyone besides Hawkins whose arguments were full of foul language and cursing. He was a horrible man and difficult to argue with. He never put himself to work, proving his laziness; also, he started to argue with the old women, when he found no one else to argue with.

I've highlighted things you should look at carefully. You write quite smoothly otherwise.

Post Thanks / Like

i have corrected them as far as i can understand...does it look right to you now, and i didn't understand the underlined part..will you explain me how is that wrong.

In arguments we won against Hawkins because of his idle talk, and Belcher won against us most likely for the same reason. Early in the morning Hawkins and Noble started to humiliate one another about religion; although,Noble’s brother was a priest, Hawkins confusedNobel with doubts about his religion; also,these arguments might have confused a high church official. Hawkins dishonored the holy subjects with his cursed tongue, making his arguments even worse. I never met anyone besides Hawkins whose arguments were full of foul language and cursing. He was a horrible man and difficult to argue with. He never put himself to work, proving his laziness; also, he started to argue with the old women, when he found no one elseto argue with.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

although,Noble’s brother no comma needed here
    work, proving I inserted a comma which was needed.

Looks good otherwise.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anglika View Post
    although,Noble’s brother no comma needed here
    work, proving I inserted a comma which was needed.

Looks good otherwise.
    Thank you for your urgent response...will you please tell me on my other post that what is wrong with the executes?? the high lighted part