Bin Liu Guest

Default About how to speak with others in English

I'm a undergraduate in Xi'an Polytechnic University,which is in Xi'an (a province of China).I'll graduate from university saveral days later and I get a job about textile goods export.But I think my oral English is too poor to do it better.I get many words in my mind ,but when I would use someone of them to express my meaning ,I found I couldn't remember it .You'll know how worried I was,if you were me.So I need your help and advice to handle it .I'll thank you very much.

svartnik is offline Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: About how to speak with others in English

Quote Originally Posted by Bin Liu View Post
    I'm a undergraduate in Xi'an Polytechnic University,which is in Xi'an (a province of China).I'll graduate from university saveral days later and I get a job about textile goods export.But I think my oral English is too poor to do it better.I get many words in my mind ,but when I would use someone of them to express my meaning ,I found I couldn't remember it .You'll know how worried I was,if you were me.So I need your help and advice to handle it .I'll thank you very much.
    practice makes perfect

Post Thanks / Like

Keep reading and writing in english. Watch plenty of english movies and TV serials. Move with english speaking people. Important thing is you avoid your mother tongue and compensate it with english and gradually replace it. Good luck

Trisia is offline Junior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Reading will also do a world of good. At least, that's how I learned English.