gatadu is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default pls, check my self introduction (urgent!!!)

pls correct my introduction
    I really need your help

CHARACTER AND ATTITUDE ¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾
    One word that people described me is ‘HONEST’ because of my honest, people tended to trust me and I could maintain positive relationships with them. I would describe myself as a persistence person. Especially, against right things, duties and responsibilities I tended to be persist.
    I am a person who not afraid of challenge, as an oversea student I supposed to confront with various difficulties and problems, however, at that moment I learnt how to enjoy challenge rather than express frustration and giving up. The experiences reinforced me to build a positive attitude as well.
    Sometimes, I became unexpected person with my imaginations and behaviours, and created a good atmosphere at work, so people called me “humorous person”.
    I have realized people are enormously different as I lived and studied with diverse people in Australia. And it influenced me to change my whole idea and the view of people. And I assure the ideas will influence me to provide positive encouragement to children.

EXPERIENCES ¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾
    At the first time I received a result of observation assignment, I obviously disappointed myself. But I confronted with the problems as I discussed it with a teacher and I researched appropriate resources. The desires to develop the skills led me to study by myself as I read, wrote and copied the books. After several mistakes I could obtain more effective skills and knowledges of observation and I had confidence to create own observation style.
    One day I felt difficulty of involving group time in play session due to lack of knowledge of children’s song. Therefore, I attempted to acquire tapes and CDs as much as I could and memorized the words of the songs as I listened and sang frequently. I even sang Christmas song after Christmas season and someone treated me a strange person. At the end of the semester, I could deliver performance at the group time like the other native Australian students and I learnt easy way to involve children’s play and draw children’s attention with song.
    Afterward, these experiences affected my attitudes. I became reflect myself to identified weakness and strengths when I confront with challenges and then I continuously attempted to perform actively for developing weakness to strengths. I believe these attitudes will reinforce me while I work at your school.

DREAMS AND MOTIVE ¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾
    Working at childcare centre in Australia was a great fun. The real cultural experiences took place in every childcare centre I have visited and people demonstrated respect to each culture. It was an abundant impression to me. Although Korean early childhood education attempted to teach not only Korean culture but also other cultures with the educational method such as books, videos, there are some limits to children to explore various cultural experiences. In the future, I would like to manage a childcare centre runs for Korean and migrants especially people from developing country, because Korean tend to ignore the values of the developing country’s culture. I would support them to respect each others as I provide diverse cultural experiences.I would like to learn and have experience at your international school. Because I believe I will be able to explore and learn advanced educational systems as I apply my knowledge and skills effectively. And I assure I would demonstrate best performance as an assistant teacher. I hope to have this opportunity.
    Last edited by gatadu; 22-Jun-2007 at 03:36. Reason: developed

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: pls, check my self introduction (urgent!!!)

pls correct my introduction
    I really need your help

CHARACTER AND ATTITUDE ¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾¾
    One word that people use to describeme is ‘HONEST’. Because of my honesty, people tend to trust me and I can maintain positive relationships with them. I would describe myself as a persistent person, especially with the right things, duties, and responsibilities.
    I am a person who is not afraid of any challenge. As an oversea student I was supposed to confront various difficulties and problems, however, at the moment I am learning how to enjoy the challenge rather than becoming frustrated and giving up. My experiences (reinforced) ('helped' or 'taught' would be better, I think) me to build a positive attitude as well.
    Sometimes, I behave unexpectedly, with my imaginations and behaviours, and I create a good atmosphere at work, so people call me a “humorous person”.
    I have realized people are (enormously) ('very' would be better, I think) different when I lived and studied with diverse people in Australia. It influenced me to change my way of thinking and the way I see other people. I am sure (the ideas) ('my experiences' would be better, I think) will (influence) (repeating - try 'motivate' instead) me to provide positive encouragement to children.

That is to the first part, I have to leave now, I will try to get back to your texts later