• Native Language:
      • Cambodian
      • Home Country:
      • Cambodia
      • Current Location:
      • Cambodia
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Help edit my cover please

In response to your advertisement on the newspaper for the position of IT related field, I would like to express my interest in applying for that position.

In addition to Bachelorís Degree of Computer Science and Engineering at Royal University of Phnom Penh, I am also doing a Bachelor's Degree of Education at Institute of Foreign Languages. Throughout my academic years, I have been punctual, attentive, dedicated, consistent and outstanding in my academic performance. In combination, those two degrees make me a knowledgeable and qualified candidate.

In respect of my experience, during my computer academic year, I have gained good knowledge of Window Operating System including network administration and RH Linux System. In addition to this knowledge, I also have gained the skills and experience in Database Programming, Management Information System, Software Developing and Web Design working with programming languages. Moreover, I have been teaching Computer for many years, gaining credentials from my students and employers as a competent teacher. And I also used to work as a Computer Repairer for a few years and as well as a Network Administrator working with handling the case of Virus, Malware and Spyware in a networking environment (LAN/WAN). Due to my extensive experience in repairing, I have fixed the problems of Hardware, Software and Network System gracefully.

In addition, I am a dedicated and dynamic person who likes to work in a collaborative team environment and wishes to learn new things and update my knowledge and skills. I also have good interpersonal and communicational skills.

I have enclosed my curriculum vitae with copies of my previous testimonials and certificates, which further substantiates my qualifications, education and experience.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss my qualifications with you at a mutually convenient time. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank for your consideration.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Help edit my cover please

It looks pretty good.
    Why the angry face?
    It is unlikely to convince people to read your words too attentatively.