BLAH BLAH BLAH is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Question resume(emergency)

I AM GOING TO HAVE AN INTERVIEW NEXT WEEK FOR THE POSITION OF AN ENGLISH TEACHER FOR KIDS IN KISH INSTITUTE.THEY HAVE REQUESTED ME A RESUME IN ENGLISH.I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS IN SOME PARTS OF IT e.g.(WHAT'S THE BEST THING FOR OBJECTIVE TO WRITE IN ORDER TO ATTRACT THEIR ATTENTION?,WHAT'S MORE ABOUT EDUCATION:I HAVE DIPLOMA IN MATHEMATICS MAJOR AND I HAVE STUDIED ENGLISH IN KISH INSTITUTE UP TO UPPER INTERMEDIAT6 LEVEL & NOW I AM STUDYING ENGLISH IN ADVANCED LEVEL IN THE SAME INSTITUTE,SO MY QUESTION IS HOW SHOULD I WRITE THESE EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION & IS IT GOOD TO MENTION MY KNOWLEGE OF ENGLISH IN THE RESUME BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY DEGREES FOR ENGLISH FROME UNIVERSITY.ONE MORE THING ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE PART(I'VE JUST BEEN A PRIVATE TEACHER OF ENGLISH FOR 8 MONTHS & ALSO I AM AN ARTIST I MEAN I PAINT SOME FUNNY OR ANCIENT PICTURES ON POTS FOR MORE THAN 4 YEARS SO IS IT A GOOD IDEA TO WRITE IT IN MY RESUME BECAUSE IT'S NOT RELATED TO ENGLISH IF YES HOW I SHOUD WRITE IT & FINALLY ABOUT MY LANGUAGES:MY FIRST LANGUAGE IS FARSI & I'M NOT THAT MUCH FLUENT IN ENGLISHI SO WHAT SHOULD I WRITE FOR THIS PART?IWOULD BE GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD ANSWER MY QUESTIONS IN A RESUME FORMAT.
    THANKS A LOT

Post Thanks / Like

Re: resume(emergency)

Welcome, BLAH BLAH BLAH.

There are examples here, resume teacher - Google Search.

All the best, and good luck.