• Native Language:
      • Cambodian
      • Home Country:
      • Cambodia
      • Current Location:
      • Cambodia
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry help edit my paragraph please

Job opportunities can be found in three different ways. The most useful and fastest way to get a job announcement is by using the Internet. With the advance of technological development today, people can search for their wanted or available positions easily by just using simple click on the Internet, an excellent job search tool. Many career web sites enable Cambodian people to check for available positions at any time and apply for selected jobs simply by e-mailing their resume. Another way is to look for a job announcement in the newspaper. In some places that have no internet services, people still can find the job opportunities by reading the newspaper like Raksmey Kampuchea, Kos Santepheap, and Cambodia Dialy. These three newspapers are popular. However, some people prefer reading newspaper rather than checking the internet because the can think that they can know more new information from the newspaper. Besides the internet and the newspaper, people can find their wanted positions from their friends, teacher, or information board of the universities or company that are recruiting staff. Most companies post their job announcement at the schools or universities because these are places where they can get more and effective human resources. Some post their job announcement at their information board. For instance, ACELEDA Bank World Vision, and many other organization always post the job announcement on their information board. In conclusion, I think that the best way to get job opportunities is to search in the internet because we can look for many different positions or company only in a single minute and we do not have to spend much time traveling around or much money to much newspaper everyday.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: help edit my paragraph please

Quote Originally Posted by esophea View Post
    Job opportunities can be found in three different ways. The most useful and fastest way to get a job announcement is by using the Internet.
    Say:
    find a job announcement
    ~R

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

With the advance of technological development today, people can search for their wanted or available positions easily by just using simple click on the Internet, an excellent job search tool.
    With the advance of technological development today, people can search for available positions easily on the Internet, an excellent job search tool.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Many career web sites enable Cambodian people to check for available positions at any time and apply for selected jobs simply by e-mailing their resume.
    Many career web sites enable Cambodian people to check for available positions online and to apply for jobs by sending in their resumes by email.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Another way is to look for a job announcement in the newspaper. In some places that have no internet services, people still can find the job opportunities by reading the newspaper like Raksmey Kampuchea, Kos Santepheap, and Cambodia Dialy. These three newspapers are popular. However, some people prefer reading newspaper rather than checking the internet because the can think that they can know more new information from the newspaper.
    Another way to look for job opportunities is to look for job announcements in the newspaper. In some places that have no Internet services, people still can find job opportunities by reading newspapers like Raksmey Kampuchea, Kos Santepheap, and Cambodia Daily. Some people prefer reading the newspaper rather than checking the Internet because they think that they can learn more information from the newspaper.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Besides the internet and the newspaper, people can find their wanted positions from their friends, teacher, or information board of the universities or company that are recruiting staff. Most companies post their job announcement at the schools or universities because these are places where they can get more and effective human resources. Some post their job announcement at their information board. For instance, ACELEDA Bank World Vision, and many other organization always post the job announcement on their information board. In conclusion, I think that the best way to get job opportunities is to search in the internet because we can look for many different positions or company only in a single minute and we do not have to spend much time traveling around or much money to much newspaper everyday.
    Besides the Internet and newpapers, people can get information about the jobs they are interested in from their friends, from teachers, and from the information board of universities or companies that are recruiting staff. Some post their job announcements on their information boards. For instance, ACELEDA Bank World Vision, and many other organizations always post their job announcement on their information boards. In conclusion, I think that the best way to find job opportunities is to search on the Internet because we can look for many different positions or companies very quickly and there is no need to travel or spend money on newspapers.