Full Stop is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default My first article "have your say please''

Good Morning Guys

I've just wrote this article and I need to someone to correct the mistakes

and have your say about the text

THANK YOU

In the last sport season in Saudi Arabia many things had been changed in the Saudi Sports clubs. We saw the clubs received a lot of money form the commercial contracts with local companies like STC and Mobiley so they could develop their clubs by good players and they can also improve the Under facilities like fields and other requirements of the sports club.

Now , I think we won’t wait anymore for honour members of our clubs to “donate” some amounts of money because we have enough money in the club treasury. That of course doesn’t mean that there is no need for them but we could say it’s a new strategy to convert our sports club to a successful business projects in the near future so we can have a strong team, players, coaches and management to support our national teams in the most recent and popular games like football, basketball etc.

This season I except that many companies will seriously think about invest in sports events and champions but I think it will be difficult for some because there is no clear plans about investments in sports club so this process need a medium-to-high-risk management .

But, in the other hand there is many excellent experiences in Saudi Arabia like

STC which has a highest number of commercial contracts with 12 Saudi football team in the excellent grade which is the highest ever since the begging of the Saudi premiership quite long time ago.

Also there is Mobiley the second mobile company in KSA had a seam experience of STC . They singed for marketing contracts with 6 clubs in excellent grade and they sponsor some other sports like tennis. Also they have agreement with “AL-RIYADHYA” daily sports newspaper to ceremony top best Saudi players all over the sports events in the country.

There are other many companies had a good experience like Lingo, Selah, Hattrick and other many but there is no space to talk about them.

I think all Saudi premiership teams must have a good plans for the future to improve and boost financial profits and have a management consultant to develop and keep up their investments. Therefore, they’ll be able to catch a good grades in the sports events.

talems is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: My first article "have your say please''

Hi,

I can start with the 1st paragraph.

In the last sport season in Saudi Arabia many things had been changed in the Saudi Sports clubs. We saw the clubs received a lot of money form the commercial contracts with local companies like STC and Mobiley so they could develop their clubs by good players and they can also improve the Under facilities like fields and other requirements of the sports club.

The last sport season changed many things for the Saudi Sports clubs. Many clubs recieved significant money from contracts with local companies such as STC and Mobiley. These teams used the money to attain good players and improve facilities.

note: I am not a teacher. GL!