Post Thanks / Like

Question Plzz help ASAP, I need to submit it very soon

I'm very Sorry to repost it again , But i really need your help coz i need to give this doc ASAP : PLZZZZZZZZZZZ

The last 10 years in more details:
    Unfortunately, after secondary school, I was not allowed to choose what I want to study.

The ministry of education gave every student 3 choices and each student had to choose one of them.
    Unfortunately, engineering was not one of these choices.

I chose for science so I enrolled in the Faculty of Science at Milan University.

After 4 years in the year 2000, when i was in my third year (I had to do the third year twice) I left for personal reasons.

I started to work for Xxx Company.
    This company offered me some courses (marketing, management, and computers).
    After that, I started to work in the marketing department of that company.

I worked for that company until summer 2003 then I decided to travel to Sweden.

One of the reasons that I left my job and traveled to Sweden is that there was a possibility to continue what I was always dreaming.

However, I could not start immediately so I have started learning the language of the country first.
    In the meantime, I had to work.
    I decided to work for a couple of years to save some money that can help me to do full time studies.
    In the meantime, I did an information technology course, and now I am ready for a new beginning and for full time studies.

In my last year in information technology, me and 2 other colleagues were very interested in electronics and (MMI) man–machine interaction.

Our final project was about creating an application that will monitor and control power supplies located in 650 places in Sweden remotely.

In order to finish this project, we had to study some electronics and machines subjects with a help from Eng. "Snyler Cheroke" and from Eng. Marc Astrid.
    They gave us some tasks to fully understand how the machines "power supplies" are working so we can reach our goal and create the application.

Fortunately, we had a great success.

The application works great.
    Now the application is in the testing phase, and hopefully Astrid company will run it somewhere at the end of this year.

Project ref: Eng. Henk verselt "project promoter Group-T"

Finally I would like to mention that, for me, mathematics, physics, Chemical and programming are not just some subjects that I have to study.

I really enjoy learning these subjects; they represent a challenge for me.
    Challenge is fun, and I am sure that I will be good in these subjects.

thank you in advance.

Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Plzz help ASAP, I need to submit it very soon

Some suggestions:

The last 10 years in more detail:

Unfortunately, after secondary school, I was not allowed to choose what I wanted to study.

The Ministry of Education gave every student 3 choices and each student had to choose one of the,m and engineering was not one of these choices.

I chose science so I enrolled in the Faculty of Science at Milan University.
    In 2000, after 4 years, when I was in my third year (I had to do the third year twice) I left for personal reasons.

I started to work for Xxx Company.
    This company offered me some courses (marketing, management, and computers). After that, I started to work in the marketing department of that company.

I worked for that company until summer 2003 when I decided to travel to Sweden. One of the reasons that I left my job and traveled to Sweden was that there was a possibility to continue what I had always dreamt of doing.

However, I could not start immediately so I started learning the language of the country first.
    In the meantime, I also had to work. I decided to work for a couple of years to save some money that could help me to study full-time. I also did an information technology course, and now I am ready for a new beginning and for full time studies.

In my last year in information technology, 2 colleagues and I were very interested in electronics and (MMI) man–machine interaction.

Our final project was about creating an application that will remotely monitor and control power supplies located in 650 places in Sweden.

In order to finish this project, we had to study some electronics and machine subjects with help from Eng. "Snyler Cheroke" and Eng. Marc Astrid. They gave us some tasks to fully understand how the machines "power supplies" work so we can reach our goal and create the application.

Fortunately, we were successful and the application works.
    Now the application is in the testing phase, and hopefully Astrid will run it somewhere at the end of this year.

Project ref: Eng. Henk verselt "project promoter Group-T"

Finally I would like to mention that, for me, mathematics, physics, chemistry and programming are not just some subjects that I have to study.
    I really enjoy learning these subjects; they represent a challenge for me. Challenges are enjoyable, and I am sure that I will be good in these subjects.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Plzz help ASAP, I need to submit it very soon

Hi Tdol

Thank you for the support and the help

thx