Thread: UFOs

Post Thanks / Like

Default UFOs

Hi everyone, I have written this essay about UFOs.
    I believe there are some blunders in it. I did my best to make it look good. However, I still need some help.
    ---------------------------

What are UFOs? Are they fact or fiction? The acronym UFO refers to any unknown flying objects, particularly things that belong to the outer space. Many people around the world say that they have seen such strange things, like something comes down from the sky or flying objects in the air. Some people are attracted to UFOs and they believe in it, whereas others don’t, considering UFOs something that doesn’t exist.

A great many of pictures have been taken to what is allegedly believed to be flying saucers or bizarre creatures. In addition to unexplainable incidents such as what is known as crop circles. Crop circles are a phenomenon that happens in corn fields. Systematic circles connected to each other created by flattening a corn in particular spots. It’s believed by some people that aliens are responsible for this phenomenon.
    Even though it’s thought that life presences in somewhere in the universe, science

hasn't proved any life on any planet beyond earth. The latest reports of NASA stated that the unidentified objects are no longer unidentified. A very advance technology helped NASA to process some pictures that were taken by NASA itself. And it turned out that the pictures were a reflection or comets. Hence, the things that have been watched by populace might have been for something else like an airplane or a worrier aircraft or even a missile. The pictured also could have been made up by a professional graphics designer!

Nowadays, UFOs are not a hot topic as it used to be in the 19th. The lack of technology at that time gave such news a viable milieu to break out. Some people are still stick to their gun that the UFO is existed, and they do visit us once in awhile, whereas science negates these allegations. Anyway, science is not infallible, and the future may reveal some of today’s mysteries.
    Last edited by a_k_m; 13-Jul-2007 at 01:40.

blouen is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • Tagalog
      • Home Country:
      • Philippines
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: UFOs

Quote Originally Posted by a_k_m View Post
    I believe there are some blunders in it. I did my best to make it look good. However, I still need some help.

What are UFOs? Are they fact or fiction? The antonym UFO refers to any unknown flying objects, particularly things that belong to the outer space. Many people around the world say that they have seen such strange things, like something comes down from the sky or flying objects in the air. Some people are attracted to UFOs and they believe in it, whereas others donít, considering UFOs something that doesnít exist.

A great many of pictures have been taken to what is allegedly believed to be flying saucers or bizarre creatures. In addition to unexplainable incidents such as what is known as corn circles. Corn circles are a phenomenon that happens in corn fields. Systematic circles connected to each other created by flattening a corn in particular spots. Itís believed by some people that aliens are responsible for this phenomenon.
    Even though itís thought that life presences in somewhere in the universe, science

hasn't proved any life on any planet beyond earth. The latest reports of NASA stated that the unidentified objects are no longer unidentified. A very advance technology helped NASA to process some pictures that were taken by NASA itself. And it turned out that the pictures were a reflection or comets. Hence, the things that have been watched by populace might have been for something else like an airplane or a worrier aircraft or even a missile. The pictured also could have been made up by a professional graphics designer!

Nowadays, UFOs are not a hot topic as it used to be in the 19th. The lack of technology at that time gave such news a viable milieu to break out. Some people are still stick to their gun that the UFO is existed, and they do visit us once in awhile, whereas science negates these allegations. Anyway, science is not infallible, and the future may reveal some of todayís mysteries.

I believe you mean ACRONYM and not ANTONYM.

- just one from me, I know there are lots of people who can edit your essay well here in the forum.
    All the best!

{just a learner}

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, you are true, I just found out.
    By the time I was going to fix it you had posted your comment.
    Thank you very much!
    By the way I also changed (corn circles to crop circles)

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by a_k_m View Post

What are UFOs? Are they fact or fiction? The acronym UFO refers to any unknown flying objects, particularly things that belong to outer space. Many people around the world say that they have seen such strange things, like something coming down from the sky or flying objects in the air. Some people are attracted to UFOs and they believe in them, whereas others donít, considering UFOs something that doesnít exist.

A great many pictures have been taken of things allegedly believed to be flying saucers or bizarre creatures. In addition there are unexplainable incidents such as what are known as crop circles. Crop circles are a phenomenon that happens in corn fields. Systematic circles connected to each other created by flattening a corn in particular spots. Itís believed by some people that aliens are responsible for this phenomenon.

Even though it is thought that there is life elsewhere in the universe, science hasn't proved any life on any planet beyond Earth. The latest reports of NASA stated that the unidentified objects are no longer unidentified. A very advanced technology has helped NASA to process some pictures that were taken by NASA itself. And it turned out that the pictures were a reflection or comets. Hence, the things that have been watched by people might have been something like an airplane or a worrier [???] aircraft or even a missile. The picture also could have been made up by a professional graphics designer!

Nowadays, UFOs are not the hot topic as it used to be in the 20th century. The lack of technology at that time gave such news a viable milieu to break out. Some people still stick to their guns that UFOs exist and that they do visit us once in awhile, whereas science negates these claims. Anyway, science is not infallible, and the future may reveal some of todayís mysteries.
    Actually, crop circles appear in lots of different types of crop - and they have gone a long way from being circles only.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you very much Anglika, I did the corrections and modify the crop circles part. Please take a look. Best regard.
    ----------
    What are UFOs? Are they fact or fiction? The acronym UFO refers to any unknown flying objects, particularly things that belong to outer space. Many people around the world say that they have seen such strange things, like something coming down from the sky or flying objects in the air. Some people are attracted to UFOs and they believe in them, whereas others don’t, considering UFOs something that doesn’t exist.

A great many pictures have been taken of things allegedly believed to be flying saucers or bizarre creatures. In addition there are unexplainable incidents such as what are known as crop circles. Crop circles are a phenomenon that happens usually in corn fields. Systematic circles or geometric-shaped patterns connected to each other created by flattening a crop in particular spots. It’s believed by some people that aliens are responsible for this phenomenon.

Even though it is thought that there is life elsewhere in the universe, science hasn't proved any life on any planet beyond Earth. The latest reports of NASA stated that the unidentified objects are no longer unidentified. A very advanced technology has helped NASA to process some pictures that were taken by NASA itself. And it turned out that the pictures were a reflection or comets. Hence, the things that have been watched by people might have been something like an airplane or a warrior aircraft or even a missile. The picture also could have been made up by a professional graphics designer!

Nowadays, UFOs are not the hot topic as it used to be in the 20th century. The lack of technology at that time gave such news a viable milieu to break out. Some people still stick to their guns that UFOs exist and that they do visit us once in awhile, whereas science negates these claims. Anyway, science is not infallible, and the future may reveal some of today’s mysteries.