• Post Thanks / Like

Pls. Edit my Letter

This is further to our verbal instruction and mutually agreed to submit the weekly report every Tuesday.

We notice that you are reluctant to do so, and consequently some of your site staffs are dealing this matter without due diligent, in spite of our continuous effort and follow up by phone calls.

In line to this, we instructed you to submit the weekly report on time, every Tuesday without excuses. Please treat this matter seriously without failure.

For your compliance and strict implementation.

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pls. Edit my Letter

Quote Originally Posted by ulyconst View Post
    This is to further [to] our verbal instruction and mutually agreed (delete) to submit the weekly report every Tuesday.

We notice that you are reluctant to do so, and consequently, some of your site staffs are dealing with this matter without due diligent, in spite of our continuous effort and follow up by phone calls.

In line with this, we instructed you to submit the weekly report on time, every Tuesday without excuses. Please treat this matter seriously without failure.

For your compliance and strict implementation.
    hope this helps.

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pls. Edit my Letter

For your compliance and strict implementation

F
    urther to our verbal instruction and mutual agreement that you will submit the weekly report every Tuesday, and
    in spite of our continuous follow-up by telephone, we notice that you seem reluctant to follow this process, and consequently some of your site staffs are dealing with matters without due diligence, .

We require you to submit the weekly report every Tuesday without fail. Please treat this matter seriously.

• Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Pls. Edit my Letter

wow this is a very good way to learn,eh?