Notes, instead of using the word (dining) hall, which is used for banquets, you should use the term dining room; instead of Mr. Martinez saying OK, he could say, for example, That sounds fine; delete the word Yes in Yes. May I ...
- Mr. Martinez is barbecuing.
- I'd like to make a reservation for a private room for tomorrow evening.
- I'm sorry. Our rooms are fully booked. How about the dining room?
- That sounds fine. A table for two, please.
- May I have your name and cell phone number, please?
- Mr. Martinez, and my cell is 123-456-7890.
If "W" stands for wait staff (waiter/waitress), you might want to change it to the more common term server (S).