Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 95

Thread: Sounds I love

    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • Polish
      • Home Country:
      • Poland
      • Current Location:
      • Poland

    • Join Date: Jan 2006
    • Posts: 1,760
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #51

    Re: Sounds I love

    Quote Originally Posted by blouen View Post
    How about the spooky ghost sound (Whooooooooooooh!!!)
    You mean you like it? Have you ever heard it, not in TV?

  1. blouen's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • Tagalog
      • Home Country:
      • Philippines
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines

    • Join Date: Jun 2007
    • Posts: 3,340
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #52

    Re: Sounds I love

    Quote Originally Posted by nyggus View Post
    You mean you like it? Have you ever heard it, not in TV?
    I only heard that on TV, but my friend experienced that firsthand. Just in one roof we all slept about eight of us, all young men. He slept in one room separate from us, then past midnight he woke up with little and big black men all over him, and they make such spooky sounds... He ran to the other room where one mate sleeps, and when the other friend heard him coming, he got up and rebuked the freaked out friend for he was running as though he was the one making the sound though it was really behind him. We all got up upon hearing the news, and was somewhat surprised about it....

    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • Polish
      • Home Country:
      • Poland
      • Current Location:
      • Poland

    • Join Date: Jan 2006
    • Posts: 1,760
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #53

    Re: Sounds I love

    Quote Originally Posted by blouen View Post
    I only heard that on TV, but my friend experienced that firsthand. Just in one roof we all slept about eight of us, all young men. He slept in one room separate from us, then past midnight he woke up with little and big black men all over him, and they make such spooky sounds... He ran to the other room where one mate sleeps, and when the other friend heard him coming, he got up and rebuked the freaked out friend for he was running as though he was the one making the sound though it was really behind him. We all got up upon hearing the news, and was somewhat surprised about it....
    Don't blame you for being surprised. I heard a couple of ghost-stories from my friends as well. There must be something in it.
    Nyggus

  2. blouen's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • Tagalog
      • Home Country:
      • Philippines
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines

    • Join Date: Jun 2007
    • Posts: 3,340
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #54

    Re: Sounds I love

    Yes, there might be.
    About three years ago, in my apartment. I was about to sleep that time and I was facing the door. You see there's a little gap between the door and the floor where a little light passes through. I was staring at it for a long time for I see shadows passing to and fro from outside. It seems that somebody was just out of the room but as far as I know who one could be there. A little moment more my body quite stiffened and I heard a fading whisper, not a whoooh sound, calling my name. It lasted for but a moment then dissipated into nothingness. I bolding answered the voice, "Don't try me." Then my freezed body was back to normal.

    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • Polish
      • Home Country:
      • Poland
      • Current Location:
      • Poland

    • Join Date: Jan 2006
    • Posts: 1,760
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #55

    Re: Sounds I love

    Quote Originally Posted by blouen View Post
    Yes, there might be.
    About three years ago, in my apartment. I was about to sleep that time and I was facing the door. You see there's a little gap between the door and the floor where a little light passes through. I was staring at it for a long time for I see shadows passing to and fro from outside. It seems that somebody was just out of the room but as far as I know who one could be there. A little moment more my body quite stiffened and I heard a fading whisper, not a whoooh sound, calling my name. It lasted for but a moment then dissipated into nothingness. I bolding answered the voice, "Don't try me." Then my freezed body was back to normal.
    Wow. Like in some horror books. I myself haven't experienced anything like that. Have I? You remember The Sixth Sense with Bruce Willis? Maybe I'm such a guy? Or maybe, who knows, I have a friend to who I talk everyday and meet him and stuff, but this friend is not a real human?...
    I have to stop, otherwise I'll check all of them. Are they true?

    Nyggus

  3. blouen's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • Tagalog
      • Home Country:
      • Philippines
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines

    • Join Date: Jun 2007
    • Posts: 3,340
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #56

    Re: Sounds I love

    Quote Originally Posted by nyggus View Post
    Wow. Like in some horror books. I myself haven't experienced anything like that. Have I? You remember The Sixth Sense with Bruce Willis? Maybe I'm such a guy? Or maybe, who knows, I have a friend to who I talk everyday and meet him and stuff, but this friend is not a real human?...
    I have to stop, otherwise I'll check all of them. Are they true?

    Nyggus
    I have a friend just like that. He said he has a friend a time ago that gave him such power that whatever he thinks comes true, I don't know if I'll completely believe him or what.

    Oh, I think we're off the sound topic.... How about starting a new thread about ghost experiences, it might be something everybody would be interested in...

    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • Polish
      • Home Country:
      • Poland
      • Current Location:
      • Poland

    • Join Date: Jan 2006
    • Posts: 1,760
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #57

    Re: Sounds I love

    Quote Originally Posted by blouen View Post
    I have a friend just like that. He said he has a friend a time ago that gave him such power that whatever he thinks comes true, I don't know if I'll completely believe him or what.

    Oh, I think we're off the sound topic.... How about starting a new thread about ghost experiences, it might be something everybody would be interested in...
    Good idea though my experiences have run out in this thread...

    Nyggus

  4. blouen's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • Tagalog
      • Home Country:
      • Philippines
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines

    • Join Date: Jun 2007
    • Posts: 3,340
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #58

    Re: Sounds I love

    It's time for us to ask of their experiences then...

  5. blouen's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • Tagalog
      • Home Country:
      • Philippines
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines

    • Join Date: Jun 2007
    • Posts: 3,340
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #59

    Re: Sounds I love

    Who likes the sound of a "busy tone" on a telephone?


    • Join Date: Jun 2007
    • Posts: 275
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #60

    Re: Sounds I love

    I lllllllooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeee the busy tone of the phone especially when I am doing a lot of calls in a day.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. English Sounds & Phonetics ???
    By j4mes_bond25 in forum Pronunciation and Phonetics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 18-Jan-2006, 05:31

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •