Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Veron1's Avatar

    • Join Date: Jun 2007
    • Posts: 882
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #1

    Thumbs up How to succeed in our studies??!!Hard _working and...

    How to succeed in your studies
    Whatever it is your speciality; success is one.
    Which are the keys of success in your studies
    Let's help each others to reach success.
    Of course, those who work have experiences and maybe it's useful to know the keys of their success.
    Sometimes failure can lead to success that is we learn from our mistakes
    So let's share this

  2. Mad-ox's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Hungarian
      • Home Country:
      • Romania
      • Current Location:
      • Romania

    • Join Date: Aug 2006
    • Posts: 3,471
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #2

    Re: How to succeed in our studies??!!Hard _working and...

    Success=passion & love

  3. Veron1's Avatar

    • Join Date: Jun 2007
    • Posts: 882
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #3

    Smile Re: How to succeed in our studies??!!Hard _working and...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad-ox View Post
    Success=passion & love
    Hi
    I mean success in your studies not your whole life,Ok!

  4. blouen's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • Tagalog
      • Home Country:
      • Philippines
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines

    • Join Date: Jun 2007
    • Posts: 3,340
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #4

    Re: How to succeed in our studies??!!Hard _working and...

    Quote Originally Posted by Veron1 View Post
    Hi
    I mean success in your studies not your whole life,Ok!
    Study and study well!

  5. blouen's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • Tagalog
      • Home Country:
      • Philippines
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines

    • Join Date: Jun 2007
    • Posts: 3,340
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #5

    Re: How to succeed in our studies??!!Hard _working and...

    Quote Originally Posted by blouen View Post
    Study and study well!
    Aim to be the best in class. And although you could not be the best, you will be close to it.

  6. Mad-ox's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Hungarian
      • Home Country:
      • Romania
      • Current Location:
      • Romania

    • Join Date: Aug 2006
    • Posts: 3,471
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #6

    Re: How to succeed in our studies??!!Hard _working and...

    Quote Originally Posted by Veron1 View Post
    Hi
    I mean success in your studies not your whole life,Ok!
    You have misundestood me! Let me enlighten you. If you do not study with passion, you will never have success. If you do not love the foreign language you study, you will not have success. If you do not love the people you study with, you will never have success. The fact that SUCCESS=PASSION, LOVE is also available to our whole life is another pair of shoes. In vain do you study hard, if you do not do it with passion and love. OK?

    Have a nice day,

    madox

  7. Veron1's Avatar

    • Join Date: Jun 2007
    • Posts: 882
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #7

    Question Re: How to succeed in our studies??!!Hard _working and...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad-ox View Post
    You have misundestood me! Let me enlighten you. If you do not study with passion, you will never have success. If you do not love the foreign language you study, you will not have success. If you do not love the people you study with, you will never have success. The fact that SUCCESS=PASSION, LOVE is also available to our whole life is another pair of shoes. In vain do you study hard, if you do not do it with passion and love. OK?

    Have a nice day,

    madox
    Thank you
    But you have to say this from the start
    Now I get your point

    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Japan

    • Join Date: Nov 2002
    • Posts: 45,262
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #8

    Re: How to succeed in our studies??!!Hard _working and...

    Confidence and not being afraid to take risks and try new things.

  8. Veron1's Avatar

    • Join Date: Jun 2007
    • Posts: 882
    • Post Thanks / Like
    #9

    Thumbs up Re: How to succeed in our studies??!!Hard _working and...

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdol View Post
    Confidence and not being afraid to take risks and try new things.

Similar Threads

  1. succeed
    By Unregistered in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-Jan-2005, 13:31

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •