Fleur de mort Guest

Smile Introduce my self in my interview correct me

This a specimen of exams and some of kind of question

Talke aabout your self faten

Well, I don't want to be garrulous but it's my interview so I will talk about my self. I'm Arab girl my name is Fatin. I'm 21 years old < spinster .I came here because I want to improve my English language , learning grammar , prove my information about my language and improve my poor sound .
    I thought I can't speak English like an English persons because English language like mathematics with me. I began to study it when I was 12 years old, so I don't know where is the problem.
    Ok, forget about that I want to talk about my hobbies, actually I like drawing , belly dance , languages especially Italian language and I love tea and coffee .
    In my country we had been grown mocha's tree but because my country has a lot of stupid people they brake all mocha tree and grow the (( Kat )) so a lot of persons has a cancer for a use this one .

Correct me please (:
    thanks to all

Last edited by Fleur de mort; 26-Jul-2007 at 06:13.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Introduce my self in my interview correct me

Quote Originally Posted by Fleur de mort View Post
    This a specimen of exams and some of kind of question

Talke aabout your self faten

Well, I don't want to be garrulous but it's my interview so I will talk about my self. I'm an Arab girl. My name is Fatten. I'm 21 years old < spinster [It is better to say unmarried - spinster is rarely used in spoken English now] .I came here because I want to improve my English language , learning grammar , improve my information about my language [If you mean English here, then "the language"] and improve my poor sound [speaking/speech].
    I thought I can't speak English like an English persons because English language like mathematics with me. I began to study it when I was 12 years old, so I don't know where is the problem.
    Ok, forget about that [I wouldn't say this - say "now I want...]I want to talk about my hobbies, actually I like drawing , belly dance , languages especially Italian language and I love tea and coffee .
    In my country we had been grown mocha's tree but because my country has a lot of stupid people they brake all mocha tree and grow the (( Khat )) so a lot of persons[people] have a cancer from using this one .

Correct me please (:
    thanks to all

Fleur de mort Guest

Re: Introduce my self in my interview correct me

Quote Originally Posted by Anglika View Post
    Thanke you it's helpful
    thannnnnnnnnnnnnnnks