Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    l-u-c-i-f-e-r is offline Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Question whıch one ıs better way for easyer learnıng englısh ? musıc? gramer ?

heyy ı m alex

ın ur obınıon ? whıch one ıs better then the other? musıc(lyrıc)? or gramer ıs better way for learnıng englısh .... ı hope ıts better way for learng (musıc)anyway ... ı wıll waıt ur anvers...

thanks/ alex

mary joe is offline Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: wh?ch one ?s better way for easyer learn?ng engl?sh ? mus?c? gramer ?

I think if you are good in memorizing lyrics you should use it to learn English. Say, like putting new vocabularies into a song so you will always remember it.

florr0 is offline Junior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: whıch one ıs better way for easyer learnıng englısh ? musıc? gramer ?

Quote Originally Posted by l-u-c-i-f-e-r View Post
    heyy ı m alex

ın ur obınıon ? whıch one ıs better then the other? musıc(lyrıc)? or gramer ıs better way for learnıng englısh .... ı hope ıts better way for learng (musıc)anyway ... ı wıll waıt ur anvers...

thanks/ alex
    1. obinion must be opinion
    2. gramer must be grammar,

anyway, I think it's good to start with grammar, so you understand what native English speakers say.
    After that I should do some vocabularies.

Good luck

blouen is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • Tagalog
      • Home Country:
      • Philippines
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: wh?ch one ?s better way for easyer learn?ng engl?sh ? mus?c? gramer ?

When I started learning English, I learned expressions from dialogues, music, and TV/movie lines... I just copied expressions that may be useful for my own conversations... After some time, when I think I could maintain some good talk, I decided to master grammar, which I haven't done yet. I just bought a book about grammar yesterday, I can't wait to finish the book and put it on practice...

Post Thanks / Like

Yah, I dont know anything about grammar anymore. I dont know, I really like English but when I start to read textbooks or those non-fiction books, I go VERY bored. I wish I could finish those books that I bought about English grammar, but all I want to read are novels, novels and novels. Then, if I dont understand words or expressions I look it up in the dictionary. I think that is my way of learning. I also love watching English movies and I tend to mimic them while they are speaking.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • Tagalog
      • Home Country:
      • Philippines
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mary joe View Post
    I also love watching English movies and I tend to mimic them while they are speaking.
    Does that mean you could copy a lot of voices and sounds? how about accents?

Post Thanks / Like

You can also acquire the accent if you are mimicking the natives [English speakers] in the movies and practice it whenever possible.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • Tagalog
      • Home Country:
      • Philippines
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

You can also acquire the accent if you are mimicking the natives [English speakers] in the movies and practice it whenever possible.
    Agree! What I did before was to listen to a recording of an American speaker and imitate his speech with his accent.

Post Thanks / Like

What is vital is you must practice and practice to improve yourself.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • Tagalog
      • Home Country:
      • Philippines
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

What is vital is you must practice and practice to improve yourself.
    And what if you've practiced the wrong way?

I've seen lots of people practicing English the wrong way that they get their errors fossilized in the end, and you know how hard it is to correct them.

I prefer using dialogues and grammar books along with the guidance of teachers here in this wonderful site!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast