Thread: Edit Abstarct

Arosha is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Edit Abstarct

I am in a little bit of hurry, would you please check it as soon as possible.
    Many thanks.

Distributed Information Systems,

Information is one of the essences of modern life. It is covering all aspects of individuals and companies. From another perspective, with the help of new technologies to provide fast communication, most of the technologies are sharing within world which leads to idea of distributed systems. Adding up these two facts distributed information system is one of the requirements of todayís life. Therefore designing and developing such a system requires more attention. Software architecture is a description of system structure; hence it can be a suitable artefact for designing and decision making phases.
    Data Warehouse is a bridge between raw data and information/knowledge. It is a technology in distributed information systems. Until now it was a blurry technology, so many companies are using this technology without even being aware of that. Having no general definition indeed is one of the main reasons. In this dissertation I am trying to introduce this technology, Data Warehouse, in practical manner; also I will apply the architecture concepts especially in this technology to show the effect of software architecture in developing a strong massive information system. You can see, this approach will help the developers and decision makers to have a realistic view about the whole system and hidden requirements especially resource managementís requirements while the system is still inside shell. Another fact is following the rules of the standard architectures will lead to develop a standard systematic product; indeed systematic systems have their special advantages such as re-usability. In order to illustrate the desire goals of systematic architecture in distributed file systems, this dissertation is focusing on a Distributed Aircraft Maintenance Environment (DAME) case study; the aim is to assign the suitable architecture tactics to this case study. DAME was a pilot project that could benefit from Data Warehouse technology by providing the information and knowledge to the users instead of raw data. Storing information is one of the main characteristics of Data Warehouse. Also Data Warehouse has the ability to process information inside itself using OLAP, Online Analytical Processing. In this study you can see other Data Warehouse partners that can help the final user to achieve more understandable result.
    Meanwhile you can see various aspects of GRID computing technology- the idea of virtualizes heterogeneous IT resources so they are available when and where you need them- as a solution in distributed information systemís resource challenge.

Arosha is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default would you please give a feedback on my abstarct

Many thanks.

Distributed Information Systems,

Information is one of the essences of modern life. It is covering all aspects of individuals and companies. From another perspective, with the help of new technologies to provide fast communication, most of the technologies are sharing within world which leads to idea of distributed systems. Adding up these two facts distributed information system is one of the requirements of todayís life. Therefore designing and developing such a system requires more attention. Software architecture is a description of system structure; hence it can be a suitable artefact for designing and decision making phases.
    Data Warehouse is a bridge between raw data and information/knowledge. It is a technology in distributed information systems. Until now it was a blurry technology, so many companies are using this technology without even being aware of that. Having no general definition indeed is one of the main reasons. In this dissertation I am trying to introduce this technology, Data Warehouse, in practical manner; also I will apply the architecture concepts especially in this technology to show the effect of software architecture in developing a strong massive information system. You can see, this approach will help the developers and decision makers to have a realistic view about the whole system and hidden requirements especially resource managementís requirements while the system is still inside shell. Another fact is following the rules of the standard architectures will lead to develop a standard systematic product; indeed systematic systems have their special advantages such as re-usability. In order to illustrate the desire goals of systematic architecture in distributed file systems, this dissertation is focusing on a Distributed Aircraft Maintenance Environment (DAME) case study; the aim is to assign the suitable architecture tactics to this case study. DAME was a pilot project that could benefit from Data Warehouse technology by providing the information and knowledge to the users instead of raw data. Storing information is one of the main characteristics of Data Warehouse. Also Data Warehouse has the ability to process information inside itself using OLAP, Online Analytical Processing. In this study you can see other Data Warehouse partners that can help the final user to achieve more understandable result.
    Meanwhile you can see various aspects of GRID computing technology- the idea of virtualizes heterogeneous IT resources so they are available when and where you need them- as a solution in distributed information systemís resource challenge.[/quote]

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Edit Abstarct

Quote Originally Posted by Arosha View Post
    Information is one of the essences of modern life.
    Can something have more than one essence?

Quote Originally Posted by Arosha View Post
    It is covering all aspects of individuals and companies.
    It covers all aspects of individuals and companies.
    I am sure that is a grammatical sentence, but I don't know what it means.

~R

http://www.usingenglish.com/forum/ed...ng-topics.html