Thread: daily life

Post Thanks / Like

Smile daily life

Hello.If you read this text and correct it's rongs,you have got me a great help and I thank you for your help.

This is my daily life yesterday.
    I woke up very soon when the sun wasn't in the sky and it's dark.I did some works in internet first,then I ate breakfast.I usualy eat for breakfast hot food but some days I eat mikl,butter and honey.I read some poem from one of the famousest poet of my coutry.His poems is very frequently and charming.I raed philosophy for about two hours.It's very difficult to understand and reading it require too effort.At evening my friend phoned me,he asked me for the topics of a lesson.I didn't remember all of them but told him what remained in my mind.I read some computer lessons too and I went to bed very soon at 9:30.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: daily life

Corrections and suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by haji View Post
    Hello.If you read this text and correct it's rongs,you have got me a great help and I thank you for your help.
    Hello. If you read this text and correct its wrongs (errors) you will have been a great help to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by haji View Post
    This is my daily life yesterday.
    I woke up very soon when the sun wasn't in the sky and it's dark.I did some works in internet first,then I ate breakfast.I usualy eat for breakfast hot food but some days I eat mikl,butter and honey.I read some poem from one of the famousest poet of my coutry.His poems is very frequently and charming.I raed philosophy for about two hours.It's very difficult to understand and reading it require too effort.At evening my friend phoned me,he asked me for the topics of a lesson.I didn't remember all of them but told him what remained in my mind.I read some computer lessons too and I went to bed very soon at 9:30.
    This is the way my day went yesterday. I woke up very early before the sun came up and it was still dark. I did some work on the computer first (doing some research on the Internet), then I ate breakfast. I usually eat hot food for breakfast, but some days I eat milk, butter, and honey. I read some poems by one of the famous poets of my country. His poems are quite appealing. They produce pleasant thoughts. At one point I read philosophy for about two hours. It was difficult reading and required much effort. Sometime during the evening a friend phoned me and asked for the topics of a lesson. I didn't remember all of them, but I told him what I remembered. I studied some computer lessons, and then I went to bed.
    ~R

Post Thanks / Like

I made some suggestions. Tip: please try to insert transitions of time. Those are very important because you are trying to give details of what went on during your previous day :)

This is how my day went yesterday.

The sun has not come up and it was still dark when I woke up. First, I did some work in the computer then I ate breakfast. I usually eat hot food for breakfast but some days I eat milk, butter and honey. Afterwards, I read some poems by one of the famous poets in my country, who has many interesting works. Later in the day, I read Philosophy for about two hours. I find it really difficult to understand and I needed to focus more. In the evening my friend rang to ask the topics of our lessons. I couldn’t remember all of them so I told him what I can only recall. Also, I read some computer lessons. Soon after, I went to bed at 9:30.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by schmuck View Post
    The sun has not come up and it was still dark when I woke up.
    Say:
    The sun had not come up, and it was still dark when I woke up.
    Or (better):
    It was still dark when I woke up.
    ~R