Thread: A summery day

Post Thanks / Like

Smile A summery day

Hello.I will be glad to see your correction of the following text.
    A summery day :
    Today I woke up very late at 8 o'clock because of my tired.I went to a pool last night and it's took about 23.I don't swem
    frequently but I can swim a wide on the deep part.After swiming a wide I must rest some minutes to recover my
    strength.After the pool I and my father went to passenger terminal,because my brother had arrived from capital.we
    brought him to home.I did some personal works till evening.My little brother had an art class at 5.The class was far and I
    had to bring him to class so I decided to brought him by bicycle,but my bicycle was under repairing,so I went to my
    grandpa home and borrowed his bicycle.I brought my little brother to class by it.at night I phoned Dr.M.H.K to telling with
    him about next cosult day,next I aet some fruit and then I got toothbrush and went bed.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: A summery day

Quote Originally Posted by haji View Post
    Hello.I will be glad to see your correction of the following text.
    A summery day :
    Today I woke up very late at 8 o'clock because of my tired.I went to a pool last night and it's took about 23.I don't swem
    frequently but I can swim a wide on the deep part.After swiming a wide I must rest some minutes to recover my
    strength.After the pool I and my father went to passenger terminal,because my brother had arrived from capital.we
    brought him to home.I did some personal works till evening.My little brother had an art class at 5.The class was far and I
    had to bring him to class so I decided to brought him by bicycle,but my bicycle was under repairing,so I went to my
    grandpa home and borrowed his bicycle.I brought my little brother to class by it.at night I phoned Dr.M.H.K to telling with
    him about next cosult day,next I aet some fruit and then I got toothbrush and went bed.
    I might try:

Today, I woke up very late and slept until eight o'clock because I was so tired. I went to a pool last night. [I can't understand the rest of this sentence--maybe you could clarify.] I don't swim frequently, but I can swim for a while in the deep part. After swimming a while, I had to rest a few minutes to recover my strength. Once I had gotten back from the pool, my father and I went to the passenger terminal at the airport to get my brother, who had arrived from the capital. We brought him home. Then, I did some personal work until five, when my little brother had an art class. I had to take him there and it was far away, so I wanted to take my bicycle. But my bicycle was in for repairs, so I went to my grandpa's house and borrowed his bicycle instead. That night, I called Dr. M.H.K to tell him about the next consulting day. Finally, I ate some fruit and brushed my teeth before I went to bed.