A few students asked me help them learn English[they are beginners]. They need to learn English because they are going to work in a supermarket in London in December this year. What would you advise me to start with? Shall I start with greetings, introduction formulae..? I usually start with the phonetic alphabet , when I have time enough, because I think that this is one of the most important problems foreign people confront with, when studying English.
Thank you very much in advance.
1. Jobs - Homepage
2. English Vocabulary Word List - Supermarket Packaging
4. Learn English Idioms - Idioms and Sayings About Shopping
Language in use: English for specific purposes
Lesson plan examples
2. Yigitoglu - Using Supermarket Flyers in ESL/EFL Classes (I-TESL-J)
Listening: a customer's request
1. English Listening Exercises - Intermediate Level Listening Quiz - A Customer Complaint
2. English Listening Exercises - Intermediate Level Listening Quiz - A Customer Complaint
Listening: shopping and money
Cool game for kids
Reading Is Fundamental | Reading Planet | Game Station
Last edited by Harry Smith; 12-Aug-2007 at 11:37.