Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    MikeNewYork's Avatar
    MikeNewYork is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    14,320
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RonBee
    Those are wonderful examples, Mike and Susie. (Or Susie and Mike.)

    :D

    Mike, if Tdol is T does that mean I am R?

    :wink:
    How about RB or Ron? :wink:

  2. #22
    Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    43,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    RB, is shortening names an American obssession? We're cutting abbreviations down now.

  3. #23
    MikeNewYork's Avatar
    MikeNewYork is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    14,320
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tdol
    RB, is shortening names an American obssession? We're cutting abbreviations down now.
    What would the nickname of TDOL be, if not T? :wink:

  4. #24
    RonBee's Avatar
    RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    16,571
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNewYork
    Quote Originally Posted by RonBee
    Those are wonderful examples, Mike and Susie. (Or Susie and Mike.)

    :D

    Mike, if Tdol is T does that mean I am R?

    :wink:
    How about RB or Ron? :wink:
    Those are good.

    :D

  5. #25
    shane is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    519
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNewYork

    What would the nickname of TDOL be, if not T? :wink:
    'Dol'? :wink:

  6. #26
    MikeNewYork's Avatar
    MikeNewYork is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    14,320
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shane
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNewYork

    What would the nickname of TDOL be, if not T? :wink:
    'Dol'? :wink:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •