Edil is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default plz ... check my Essay

An infancy is a beautiful innocent era. Non of us can forget those unforgotten days because they have their savor and taste . as well as they are decorated with naughty actions and insane behaviors. The majority of us consider childhood is the best time of person's life and we always long for comeback to those days.

yes, that's right that babyhood's days are most beautiful times of person's life, and that's due to happy memories fixed in our mind and there's nothing can erase them even our hard circumstances. In fact they 're stock like mountains. those times were full of happiness , fun , content and peace in either mind and live . may be because we had no minds aware of all the circumstances around us . we just lived for playing , eating desert or buying a toy . We didn't have or do anything else. when we went to bed went with peace of mind no complicated problems, no momentous decisions, or no paradoxical thoughts. also our friends were simple like us and as I have heard that childhood's friends are true friends. most of them are devoted to you forever. sometimes we eager for our infancy days and want hardly to back to those days and indulge into them hoping that we 're immortalized as children.

Finally, No one dare to say that childhood 's days saddest times even if he lived in bad circumstances . Still childhood memories and days have especial savor and meaning .

Edil is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: plz ... check my Essay

up

totyfroty is offline Junior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Edil,

I read your essay and made some changes. See them and tell me what you think.

P.S. Remember to capitalize the first letter of every new sentence.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Edil View Post

Infancy is a beautiful and innocent era. No one(None of us) can forget those amazing days because they have their savor and taste. They are also decorated with naughty actions and insane behaviors. The majority of us consider childhood as the best time in a person's life and we always long for returning to those days.

Childhood days are the most beautiful times in a person's life, and that's due to the happy memories fixed in our minds and nothing can erase them even hard circumstances. In fact they are stock like mountains. Those times were full of happiness , fun , content and peace in either mind and life .May be it is because we had no minds aware of all the circumstances around us . we just lived for playing , eating deserts or buying a toy . We didn't have or do anything else. We went to bed with peace of mind no complicated problems, no momentous decisions, and no paradoxical thoughts. Also our friends were simple like us and I have heard that childhood's friends are true friends. Most of them are devoted to you forever. Sometimes we eager for our infancy days and want hardly to return to those days and indulge into them hoping that we are immortalized as children.

Finally, No one can say that childhood 's days were sad times even if he lived in bad circumstances . Still childhood memories and days have especial savor and meaning .
    Last edited by totyfroty; 15-Aug-2007 at 23:29.

Edil is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks very much

much appreciated